PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and Jonathan Kraft at Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Obvious here, just opining that BB will effectively use the Celtics championship run as motivation this coming season.

I think we'll see them at the home opener........with the trophy of course...

Small point here but ... Belichick is not wearing the same blue shirt in both those pics. ;)

Small point here but ... Belichick is not wearing the same blue shirt in both those pics. ;)

neither is she. reason being, is that the first pic is from a previous game thread. the second pic is from last night. she looks hot in both of them :D

Linda has a Michael Jackson nose. Other than that she is pretty nice! :D

2008061820080618891607.JPG

061708celticsmw006.JPG

Its funny to see him as a fan.

What is he pointing at. Himself on the Jumbo or was that some post game celebration stuff. Either way he has a smile from ear to ear the way any fan would in either situation.

What is he pointing at. Himself on the Jumbo or was that some post game celebration stuff. Either way he has a smile from ear to ear the way any fan would in either situation.

GINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That picture must be doctored, Belichick never smiles!!11!!

bill should be able to get someone younger.

It really is perplexing that a man like Belichick would choose to keep company with a woman only 12 years his junior -- practically old enough to be his mother. It just doesn't fit with his bling-and-ho's reputation.

It really is perplexing that a man like Belichick would choose to keep company with a woman only 12 years his junior -- practically old enough to be his mother. It just doesn't fit with his bling-and-ho's reputation.

erm ... was there something they didn't tell you in biology class? :rolleyes:

erm ... was there something they didn't tell you in biology class? :rolleyes:
LOL - I think 'chick was sarcastically showing that he's not going to want to be going much younger than this current girlfriend . . . .

LOL - I think 'chick was sarcastically showing that he's not going to want to be going much younger than this current girlfriend . . . .

Don't worry. I always keep my irony sensor turned up to "high" when I read certain people's posts.

Watching the Celtics tonight and contrasting what I saw in the Super Bowl from my Patriots makes me want to hunt down Tomase and punch him in the face.
I am even more convinced that article distracted the team. The Patriots did not play with the type of Passion that I'm seeing from the Celtics. :mad:
I would definitely like to witness that! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back