PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and Jonathan Kraft at Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Belichick with Linda Holliday in the same blue shirt (but behind the hoop this time, not next to the bench), Jonathan with Ainge.

Hopefully they both witness yet another championship in Boston!

Last edited:
Since we don't have a new picture yet, here's a reminder photo:

belichick0529_LindaHolliday.jpg

539w

Way to go, Bill.

Last edited by a moderator:
bill should be able to get someone younger.

1213752527_1098.jpg

John Henry is two seats to the right of BB:

1213753143_6974.jpg

Bill has that "The Patriots should be reigning champions too" look.

Coach Bill is having a vision. He knows that as long as he lives near the city of champions, he will have a mission to accomplish.

Watching the Celtics tonight and contrasting what I saw in the Super Bowl from my Patriots makes me want to hunt down Tomase and punch him in the face.
I am even more convinced that article distracted the team. The Patriots did not play with the type of Passion that I'm seeing from the Celtics. :mad:

Just caught Linda and Bill huddling with each other in the background. Looks like Bill has a big smile on his face.

#17!!!!!

Last edited:
Captain Obvious here, just opining that BB will effectively use the Celtics championship run as motivation this coming season.

I stopped watching the game at the third quarter because I saw how bad Lakers played.

Jackson was right when he said that Lakers were young and dumb to do this last week.

Felger was on the post game show and he said that he chatted with Wilfork, AD after the game but Belichick wasn't interested in talking to him. It was the only time I actually ever laughed at something Felger said.

Felger was on the post game show and he said that he chatted with Wilfork, AD after the game but Belichick wasn't interested in talking to him. It was the only time I actually ever laughed at something Felger said.

Ha! That's good to hear.

Bill does have a pretty girlfriend and I'm glad he chose someone close to his age.:cool:

Maybe Felger will start to get this stuff, on the other hand...

Sure he can, but this Holiday lady is smokin' hot. Well done Bill.

I prefer her other shirt.

Is Bill adding a few kg? He better watch it, I want him in fighting shape.

Watching the Celtics tonight and contrasting what I saw in the Super Bowl from my Patriots makes me want to hunt down Tomase and punch him in the face.
I am even more convinced that article distracted the team. The Patriots did not play with the type of Passion that I'm seeing from the Celtics. :mad:

You are so right, love watching the celts win, but it is painful at the same time. This was supposed to be the Patriots Superbowl. ):

Not that there's any going back to Felger for Belichick but Felger isn't doing himself any favors with these little snipes. He did it pre Super Bowl too, interjecting little "back when he used to talk to me" barbs into stuff about Belichick. Whatever low level of welcome Girlie feels at Foxboro right now, it isn't going to improve by feeling sorry for himself on the air.

Not that there's any going back to Felger for Belichick but Felger isn't doing himself any favors with these little snipes. He did it pre Super Bowl too, interjecting little "back when he used to talk to me" barbs into stuff about Belichick. Whatever low level of welcome Girlie feels at Foxboro right now, it isn't going to improve by feeling sorry for himself on the air.

He's getting what he deserves. NO Patriot should speak to him or anyone from that scumbag newspaper that he writes for. Good for BB. I hope that he continues to put him and his Herald cronies on ignore.
The Herald is DEAD TO ME.
Hey Felger, I wouldn't talk to your arse either. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes