Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Warning: BSPN Link: Belichick: 'Insulting' to say ban fueled Brady

The great Mike Reiss gives us:
"The NFL season, the calendar is what it is, so as great as today feels and as great as today is, in all honesty we're five weeks behind in the 2017 season," he said, drawing laughter from some reporters.

"Fortunately we have a great personnel staff. [Director of player personnel] Nick Caserio, [director of college scouting] Monti Ossenfort, [pro scouting director] Dave Ziegler, those guys do a great job. In a couple of weeks, we're going to be looking at the combine, obviously the draft, all-star games have already occurred. And in a month, we're in free agency, not to mention all the internal Patriots players whose contracts are up and we're going to have to work with in some form or fashion, like every team in the league does.

"So now is not really the time to do that. If you don't do a good job with your football team in February, March and April, you're probably going to see that in November, December and January."

Belichick said the coaches will get their break in mid-to-late June into July.

It's mind boggling that me (and presumably many of you) can't seem to focus very much if at all today on the things we're supposed to be doing, and BB is already thinking college draft and free agency and resigning vets.

Warning: BSPN Link: Belichick: 'Insulting' to say ban fueled Brady

The great Mike Reiss gives us:

It's mind boggling that me (and presumably many of you) can't seem to focus very much if at all today on the things we're supposed to be doing, and BB is already thinking college draft and free agency and resigning vets.

Same thing every year. They work 24/7. On breaks. They will be back in the office, as if the SB never happened working to build the next great team.

The second best part of winning the superbowl besides the obvious is it cuts into the offseason.

Baseball starts next week

Draft is a whole month closer than having lost a month ago.

Yea. We're lucky

Yup! We're On To Season Opener Thursday Banner Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back