PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Well said Greg.
T-Shirt, where do you get your hilarious avatars? Do you make them?

Bella*chick said:
T-Shirt, where do you get your hilarious avatars? Do you make them?
:D Usually... but the Bettis one was just a picture I saw on Foxsports.com and it just looked so damn goofy, I had to grab it. That one is totally unedited, that's the Bus in all his Mickey-Mouse-ness.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Well said Greg.
I'm not Greg (he has another handle), but thanks.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:D Usually... but the Bettis one was just a picture I saw on Foxsports.com and it just looked so damn goofy, I had to grab it. That one is totally unedited, that's the Bus in all his Mickey-Mouse-ness.
LOL, I love WDW, but even I draw the line at those silly ears. At first glance I thought it was one of those paper crowns from Burger King though. Either way I laughed my ass off!

Last edited:
Hoodie said:
Thanks. Very thoughtful reply. I'm still in pain though.

Am I the one who "defamed" you? Did you read my reply once you revealed yourself as a concerned Patriots fan?

And the sun will come out tomorrow. Actually, it's out today.

Let's give Jerome Bettis his due and acknowledge a great career. Glad he's retiring..... So sick of the "bus" referrences. Enuff already..... :rocker:

Last edited:
Pats67 said:
I'm not Greg (he has another handle), but thanks.

If your not Greg, then who the hell are you? And, what did you do with Greg? And, who the hell is Greg?

PATSNUTme said:
If your not Greg, then who the hell are you? And, what did you do with Greg? And, who the hell is Greg?
And why do you link to his web page in your sig? I feel so mislead. :D :p

What I really want to know though, is what is a FEEP? :cool:

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Greg was just here. Wasn't he? I swear, I have nothing to do with his mysterious disapperance.

Greg Doyle writes an excellent football column on BSMW (which, I forgot, is linked below apparently). I thought T-Shirt might have confused me with him.

Last edited:
What I really want to know though, is what is a FEEP?

Its just a longtime nickname T-Shirt..... :) :rocker:

re:

I know Bonnie Bernstein has been in football, but...

I just feel that any woman, after a few years of getting little time and attention from a husband, will begin to demand more time and take Bill away from his job.

If BB marries BB, this could set the timer on how long Belichick stays in football.

Last edited:
maverick4 said:
I know Bonnie Bernstein has been in football, but...

I just feel that any woman, after a few years of getting little time and attention from a husband, will begin to demand more time and take Bill away from his job.

If BB marries BB, this could set the timer on how long Belichick stays in football.
right, because as you know, he's never been married before.

Im gonna go raz Steelers sites mercilessly

Attachments

• feretani5.gif
    feretani5.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 212
T-ShirtDynasty said:
And why do you link to his web page in your sig? I feel so mislead. :D :p

What I really want to know though, is what is a FEEP? :cool:

Wasn't Fearless Feep in a Bugs Bunny cartoon......Yosemite Sam was his uncle and wanted to see him jump from the high dive into a bucket of water......

PHP:
Wasn't Fearless Feep in a Bugs Bunny cartoon......Yosemite Sam was his uncle and wanted to see him jump from the high dive into a bucket of water......

I never heard that par-tic-u-lar cartoon reference but I like it Bills_Girl..... :rocker:

Feep_FLA said:
PHP:

I never heard that par-tic-u-lar cartoon reference but I like it Bills_Girl..... :rocker:

Where in FL are you? I lived in Broward County for two years.

Hoodie said:
From ProFootballTalk

I'm hearing the two folks are Bonnie Bernstein and our very own TGIACG​

She kept me up all night. Wouldn't stop bugging me.​

Where in FL are you? I lived in Broward County for two years.

Bill's Girl.... Hi I reside in Charlotte County. BTW. Don Davis lives a couple of miles from me. I used to frequent Broward CO myself..... :rocker:

T-ShirtDynasty said:

T-ShirtDynasty, I have something to say about your avatar, and you can certainly take it the way you want, tell me to go to hell, etc. It's been expressed a few times in threads on this board that one advantage of the Steelers winning the SB was that we wouldn't have to see Jerome Bettis' face again. So, what would your ETA be of another avatar? I'd be willing to chip in, whatever the cost. :p

borisman said:
Here's some pictures for those of you living in a cave.
Sorry for the long link. I'm not sure how to shorten it or rename it.

Did you see the way she was gazing into Schottenheimer's eyes? I think she clearly has a thing for Marty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back