PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
From ProFootballTalk --This morning, we've received yet another facially incredible tip, and we're not going to completely ignore it while we otherwise try to track it down.

It involves a relationship, and pending a engagement, between two folks who make their living in and around the NFL. Though we're not 100 percent sure that disclosing the names based on the information we've received anonymously would create any potential legal liability, we're playing it safe for now.

But if it's true, and when it comes out, you'll be scooping your jaw out of your Froot Loops, just like we did.​

I'm hearing the two folks are Bonnie Bernstein and our very own Bill Belichick.

Huge Crush, Bella*chick and Bill's Girl since I suspect we have something in common, please help. I am devstated to think BB is not the guy I thought he was.

What, he didn't lead the Patriots to three world championships as has been reported?

Psst. The Easter Bunny was your parents.

If that is true, it would certainly surprise me. Until it is, I will dismiss it as another unfounded internet rumor.

So you are saying that he's been spending time breaking down her defense?

I think he could do better, right on this site.

GJAJ15 said:
If that is true, it would certainly surprise me. Until it is, I will dismiss it as another unfounded internet rumor.
I think that's a good approach. However, let's say its true. Once the surprise wears off, would you really give a flying f*ck?

As long as there's no rumors of Belichick leaving the Patriots, I'm fine with anything.

BelichickFan said:
As long as there's no rumors of Belichick leaving the Patriots, I'm fine with anything.

No kidding, he could be a having sex with a cow for all I care, just be coaching come June!!

SaCaCh said:
No kidding, he could be a having sex with a cow for all I care, just be coaching come June!!
Well, let's not go too far - it does have to be a woman for me not to say "ewww" - it could be an ugly woman for all I care, though :)

hopefully he dosnt lose his edge
Remenber what happed to Brady???Tara Reid

BelichickFan said:

Ditto that 100%.

stick21 said:
hopefully he dosnt lose his edge
Remenber what happed to Brady???Tara Reid
yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Good insight. Sort of like reading the Inside Track.

BelichickFan said:

I have to agree with this. The minute I saw the title of this thread, I thought it better not be that he's leaving the Patriots or I'll die.

Bonnie Bernstein? Maybe it's because I watched some Knight Rider episodes yesterday, but all I could think of was Bonnie Barstow. I've heard of Bonnie Bernstein but couldn't pick her out of a lineup. Who is she?

Good to hear Belichick values intelligence in his woman...I can sleep better now knowing he's not chasing any 2-cent ho's... :bricks:

At least if BB hooks up with Bonnie Bernstein, ( hey, they are BOTH BBs), then at least he will be with someone who totally understands ahead of time the demands of his job.

Pats67 said:
yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Good insight. Sort of like reading the Inside Track.

I missed that one. Did Tara Reid give him his sports hernia?

Great first post, there, Hoodie. Will your second post link Robert Kraft and Lisa Olson?

F.B.N. said:
Good to hear Belichick values intelligence in his woman...I can sleep better now knowing he's not chasing any 2-cent ho's... :bricks:

Hey Nut , even 2 cent ho's have feelings too. They just can't understand why they have feelings.

A simple way to remember bonnie bernstein...and I may be mistaken...but I think it was her:

Joe Namath "I...I wanna kiss you". Back to you Bonnie.

Perhaps this is another way for BB to get back at the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye