PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, she even LOOKS like Bonnie Barstow!

TeamPats said:
A simple way to remember bonnie bernstein...and I may be mistaken...but I think it was her:

Joe Namath "I...I wanna kiss you". Back to you Bonnie.

Perhaps this is another way for BB to get back at the Jets.

Nah ... even I know that one! Suzy Kolber -- the one who sounds like a hysterical Muppet.

Oh man you're right. My bad. Wow...I think I'll blame my brain's indesire to watch anything football or know anything football these past few weeks. But there is no excuse for that slip.

TeamPats said:
Oh man you're right. My bad. Wow...I think I'll blame my brain's indesire to watch anything football or know anything football these past few weeks. But there is no excuse for that slip.

Don't worry -- I only corrected you because it was my big chance to get something right today! ;)

...let me get this straight (pun not intended) - but calling Tom Brady's Jacket "gay" is unacceptable......but speculating about who BB is dating and the fact the 2-cent hoe's have feelings too, is?

Alrighty then.....

Nice to know that BB is into brunettes! :D

You're purrrrty.

(hic)

I wanna kiiiiiiiiiiiish you........

Attachments

• 01222004_drunk_Joe_Namath.jpg
    01222004_drunk_Joe_Namath.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 273
She's a fromer gymnist. OMG, BB will need a portable heart defibilator.

Well the off season rumor mill, for those looking to fill the void, has officially begun!!!

Garbanza said:
...let me get this straight (pun not intended) - but calling Tom Brady's Jacket "gay" is unacceptable......but speculating about who BB is dating and the fact the 2-cent hoe's have feelings too, is?

Alrighty then.....
Funny how that works, isn't it?

Hopefully, we can get it all sorted out on the 'Turns Out I was Talking Out My *ss When it Came to BB' thread.

PATSNUTme said:
She's a fromer gymnist. OMG, BB will need a portable heart defibilator.

Yeah...they can use it to regulate the heart palpatations they both get breaking down game film..... :D

Last we heard BB was seperated but hadn't filed for the big D. Of course how would we know.... But I doubt he'd put the cart before the horse since he and Debbie are apparently amicably living apart.

I checked the site and I could not find anything aboout that. Maybe I missed it and maybe it's not there.

So, where is our newbie Hoodie who started this thread?

If he/she felt to bonded with the Chior why hasn't there been any further post?

Here's a rumor. Hoodie is a troll who like to get things stirred up and sit back and get his/her jollies from reading the replies.

Of coarse what I just said may not be true at all but that's how things are in the rumor biz.

I'm still wondering what the coach's personal life has to do with us. Anybody have any compelling thoughts on this, or is that too difficult of a question to confront?

I know Bonnie Bernstein is leaving CBS, to do something else, one thing she is doing is giving advice of some sort, and charges a big fee... We know the story with Belichick and his wife, seperating last yr, so I dont know...Maybee this is what Borges is talking about that he has dirt on Belichick.. But it would not phase me either way, if he is leaving the Pats to do TV, then that would phase me...

PATSNUTme said:
I checked the site and I could not find anything aboout that. Maybe I missed it and maybe it's not there.

So, where is our newbie Hoodie who started this thread?

If he/she felt to bonded with the Chior why hasn't there been any further post?

Here's a rumor. Hoodie is a troll who like to get things stirred up and sit back and get his/her jollies from reading the replies.

Of coarse what I just said may not be true at all but that's how things are in the rumor biz.

I checked it also and could not find anything like it, suspect hoodie is just another troll stopping by trying to give us something to do until something football happens.

Didn't Bonnie very recently, within the past couple days, announce she was leaving NBC.

Willie55 said:
Didn't Bonnie very recently, within the past couple days, announce she was leaving NBC.

Yes but its cbs...

Pats67 said:
I'm still wondering what the coach's personal life has to do with us. Anybody have any compelling thoughts on this, or is that too difficult of a question to confront?

I'll answer that.

We are super fans. We are not just casual fans or we wouldn't be on this board. Anything that goes on with our team, it's coaches, it's players, it's owners interest us. Doesn't have to be connected to just football, it interests us to some degree or another.

It also doesn't mean that we have to be judgemental about what we hear or see about the Patriots people. Some will and some won't.

Does that answer your question? It really wasn't that difficult for me to admit or confront.

Last edited:
GJAJ15 said:
I checked it also and could not find anything like it, suspect hoodie is just another troll stopping by trying to give us something to do until something football happens.

PFT did write about an engagement and hoodie's quote is right but it did not give any clues as to who it was. So where the dude pulled BB and Bonnie from is beyond me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back