PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB press conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Some asks if rodney is the only one using HGH on the team ...wow!

Gotta love it. The whole presser goes without mention of any gate until they give the last question to a Globe reporter... Incredibly, and deftly I might add, the NFLN decided to cut back to the set and go to commercial before he could even finish his question...LOL

Gotta love it. The whole presser goes without mention of any gate until they give the last question to a Globe reporter... Incredibly, and deftly I might add, the NFLN decided to cut back to the set and go to commercial before he could even finish his question...LOL

that was a different question . this one was asked earlier. as expected BB said he doesnt control who is listed or isnt , its a league matter.

What did BB say?

I didn't see it, but my money's on a shake of the head followed by some variation on "Next question"/"Anything else?"

here it its
http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/index.php/2008/02/01/morning-belichick-7/

He was asked if the league’s drug testing policy is tough enough and if he believes Rodney Harrison is the only player on his team to use performance-enhancing drugs.

“I really don’t have much familiarity other than what I get from the league on that,” he said. “I’m not involved in that process at all. It’s totally run by the leauge. That’s their field of expertise, their doctors, whoever they talk to, however they administer it. It’s totally a league related issue. I don’t have anything to do with testing. I don’t have any control over testing or anything else. That’s a league issue.”

that was a different question . this one was asked earlier. as expected BB said he doesnt control who is listed or isnt , its a league matter.

Apparently you didn't understand my comment about the last question of the session, or maybe you missed it's significance as they cut it off, but that's fine cause it's nothing we need to discuss further. I was just pointing out how appropriate it was no one brought the matter up until a home town Globe reporter got his turn. I imagine Bill's answer to whatever that question ultimately amouted to was something along the lines of a no comment.

Last edited:
Apparently you didn't understand my comment about the last question of the session, or maybe you missed it's significance as they cut it off, but that's fine cause it's nothing we need to discuss further. I was just pointing out how appropriate it was no one brought the matter up until a home town Globe reporter got his turn. I imagine Bill's answer to whatever that question ultimately amouted to was something along the lines of a no comment.

iam sorry..i didnt know it was a globe reporter. NFLN just cutaway from the scene immediately

these scumbags are getting desperate. they want the pats to lose so bad. they will try everything.

I don't live in the New England area but when I hear Boston reporters or read about them, they all sound like the hate the Pats. What is up with that.

I don't live in the New England area but when I hear Boston reporters or read about them, they all sound like the hate the Pats. What is up with that.

It's called the RED SOX. They get pissed cuz the Patriots have stolen most of the thunder from the great things the Sox are doin. That's one of the things I hear. Plus, it's just a sh!tty rag anyway. One that is going out of business and hemorrhaging subscribers like nobody's business. Anything for readers/attention. This little stunt got ours, didn't it.

Last edited:

they hate belichick because he doesn't kiss up to them

they hate belichick because he doesn't kiss up to them

In the past, they seemed to require a certain degree of depression as an employment screen. More recently, the new reporters seem more reasonable.

Even when having to give in and say nice things about the Patriots, Dan S. has a tone with almost no affect, as if he doesn't really believe what he is saying.

Someone should put some Prozac in the coffee over there and see if anything improves.

Does it really matter? I mean, most sports writers from the Globe are big-time pr!cks anyways.

Not really but I was curious if it was Dan Shaughnessy - whom I loathe from the bottom of my heart as long as he writes anything about the Pats.

I try to read what Reiss and Wilbur write; and on occasion Gasper. (But Gasper is the guy that dissed BB during the famous reporter shoving last year, right?)

Can't agree more with your second line.

Some asks if rodney is the only one using HGH on the team ...wow!

It was Michael David Smith from AOL Fanhouse. He also posts on PFT. All the scum stick together !

Any idea who this reporter was?

The last question was asked by Joe Sullivan, sports editor for Boston Globe. His question was about the NYTimes article and Arlen Specter. BB said it is a league matter and he has nothing to add.

The earlier question about Rodney and HGH was from Michael David Smith. BB gave a slightly longer answer about how the testing is conducted by the league and the team has absolutely no role in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents