PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on Spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ullsh-t-assessment-florida-players-taken.html

I've been really high on Spikes' instincts since 2008. It's good to hear that BB sees them translating to the pros, at least in TC. Whether or not that happens in games remains to be seen.

Kman, I remember this post. It gave me some hope for our linebacker situation but I can't see what it was that concerned you about Spikes as you stated to begin your post. Am I seeing the entire post here?

Kman, I remember this post. It gave me some hope for our linebacker situation but I can't see what it was that concerned you about Spikes as you stated to begin your post. Am I seeing the entire post here?

No, I cut out that part. Basically very minor concerns about his motor, which I was pretty much alone in having. I love Spikes' instincts though. I thought they were the best part about Spikes as a player.

No, I cut out that part. Basically very minor concerns about his motor, which I was pretty much alone in having. I love Spikes' instincts though. I thought they were the best part about Spikes as a player.

Still a good call on your part. Looks like he's going to be a good player for us and quick. Looks like BB concurs with you.

Spikes - molasses in his 40 run

I don't follow the combine or all those various gimmick times, but when the patriots drafted spikes I heard a lot about this, so I tried to read up on the situation as much as I could, and the whole thing seemed really overblown and irrelevant.

it's nothing I'd be even remotely concerned about, and it doesn't look like the pats are too concerned about it, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back