PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB cracking funnies at the Pro Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
capt.hirs10402082240.pro_bowl_football_hirs104.jpg

capt.hirs10802090149.pro_bowl_football_hirs108.jpg

(AP)

Jesus every time i see Belichick with the QB's Peyton Manning is right there by his side.

To me it seems in all the interviews and photo's taken so far, BB has truly been enjoying himself. At first when he made the sarcastic remarks "can't wait" I had mixed thoughts.

I'm glad he seems to be having fun in Hawaii. He deserves it. I think he loses alot of his stigma around the league as being a callous genious.

To the poster that suggested that this may be an act. I highly doubt it. Most of those Probowlers are signed long term. Humor and personality cannot be turned on and off. Either you have it or you don't.

To the poster that suggested that this may be an act. I highly doubt it. Most of those Probowlers are signed long term. Humor and personality cannot be turned on and off. Either you have it or you don't.

You can't scheme personality.

Two things:

1. Humor can be turned on and off, and personality can be schemed. If you don't believe that, I really hope you two never find yourselves across the table from a shrewd negotiator.

2. About that tidbit on most Pro Bowlers being signed long term... I don't know the individual contract status for most Pro Bowlers, but you have to imagine that a decent chunk of them will be potential free agents within the next 2 years.

p.s. btw, I'm already mostly convinced that this may not be a complete act by Bellichick.

Gon, this is an aspect of BB's personality that people in N.E. have seen before - it's just in a more relaxed atmosphere. It's not often that he is both: in the public eye and NOT under pressure/focussed on the game/practice at hand. The piling on and suspicion of BB is so over-the-line at this point, it's ridiculous.

To me it seems in all the interviews and photo's taken so far, BB has truly been enjoying himself. At first when he made the sarcastic remarks "can't wait" I had mixed thoughts.

I'm glad he seems to be having fun in Hawaii. He deserves it. I think he loses alot of his stigma around the league as being a callous genious.

BB should be enjoying himself. It's freaking Hawaii! And the game itself is utterly meaningless. He could gameplan while he's shooting a round of golf.

To the folks mystified or skeptical of BB's humor side, you just haven't seen him much. He's fun and very informative when on "Patriots All Access" each week analyzing the week's opponents. Relaxed, joking and insightful with the clowns on WEEI. If football is being discussed and it's not immediately after a game (win or lose) BB is interesting, IF your interest is football.

Those who read his weekly press conferences are well familiar with his dry sense of humor. Too cerebral for some.

Coaching this game has to be fun for BB, since he loves and lives football. No season affecting pressure to win. An opportunity to meet and evaluate up close and personal your best opponents. A blessing.

(Back from 5 weeks off the internet)

Don't think we didn't notice.
I thought something was odd around here...

Oahu sucks, the Big Island was fantastic, especially if the friends you are visiting are long term transplants.

Anyone else get the feeling that the AFC may win this thing by like 100.

Sounds like according to you guys that BB is a real fun guy, I think not, but will agree he is the best coach in the NFL and wish he would of stayed a Jet,

Why did Bill buy a house in NYC (Brooklyn), does he actually hang out in NY?

BB should be enjoying himself. It's freaking Hawaii! And the game itself is utterly meaningless. He could gameplan while he's shooting a round of golf.
If we see him reading plays off a Moanalua GC scorecard, we'll know where he's been! You're right, he should be enjoying himself. Anybody that doesn't like our intense but brilliant coach can go pound sand as far as I'm concerned.

-
So any way, what were some of the funny jokes BB was telling?

One of them was, "what do you call a Cincinnati Bengal in a suit? The accused".

One of them was, "what do you call a Cincinnati Bengal in a suit? The accused".

:D I heard a good one on the radio the other day.

How does Marvin Lewis get his team to stand for the national anthem?

Don't think we didn't notice.

Sssh! I thought we were going to act like nothing had happened. Remember the "Let's all pretend we haven't noticed PWP's absence" thread? :mad:

:D I heard a good one on the radio the other day.

How does Marvin Lewis get his team to stand for the national anthem?

Cheers. It's a generic joke, to fit the stereotypical person of your choice.

Anyway, how DOES he get them to stand for the national anthem?

Cheers. It's a generic joke, to fit the stereotypical person of your choice.

Anyway, how DOES he get them to stand for the national anthem?

He says "will the defendants please rise."

:D. Nice one! I will be adapting and using it.

BTW Cat, I reported your avatar to PETA. Expect hell reign down on you at any time.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back