PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott calls out Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
200px-Ctfo.jpg

Last edited:
If you only knew. Saussure, eh? Was that supposed to be impressive? Do not throw the names of French linguists around if you don't know how to spell their names or what knowledge they imparted to the world.

Looks like you know how to use google. Next step: understand what I meant by that. Hint: it's direct.

The fact you think this is a compliment..."You learn about a man after you punch him in the mouth" ...tells me all I need to know about your mental abilities.

For the millionth time, I said arguably. It looks like you don't know the meaning of simple words.

A few of the posters on this board are aware of, and attended, the AAU institution where I'm currently a tenured professor.

That's embarrassing. A tenured professor picking internet fights with little to no real arguments and who jumps to the ad-hominem at the drop of a hat? That's just plain sad. I don't believe it. What was your thesis?

200px-Ctfo.jpg

No matter how you try to reason with Upslater1, it won't do anything. Just ignore his comments and move on, this back and forth stuff isn't going anywhere or settling anything. Agree to disagree and move on.

200px-Ctfo.jpg

No matter how you try to reason with Upslater1, it won't do anything. Just ignore his comments and move on, this back and forth stuff isn't going anywhere or settling anything. Agree to disagree and move on.

Satch, I've never had a word with you, have I?

Looks like you know how to use google. Next step: understand what I meant by that. Hint: it's direct.

For the millionth time, I said arguably. It looks like you don't know the meaning of simple words.

That's embarrassing. A tenured professor picking internet fights with little to no real arguments and who jumps to the ad-hominem at the drop of a hat? That's just plain sad. I don't believe it. What was your thesis?

No what's sad is an internet tough guy who asks people what their college degrees are because he supposedly has better degrees.

What the hell does your college education have to do with any of this?

That's what's sad. That post touting your college degrees was one of the most pathetic and twerpy posts ever on this website.

No what's sad is an internet tough guy who asks people what their college degrees are because he supposedly has better degrees.

I like how you try to assume the reason. It was an honest question because I'm amazed that a college graduate could ever behave that way, or use such poor lines of reasoning.

What the hell does your college education have to do with any of this?

Arguably, you're supposed to, you know, learn how to reason when you attain higher education.

That's what's sad. That post touting your college degrees was one of the most pathetic and twerpy posts ever on this website.

I never touted anything, I asked about yours. Because I am amazed that anybody with any level of advanced education could put together such circuitous and weak arguments, and that only a high schooler resorts to name-calling. Tip: reading comprehension is your friend (talk about protesting too much!).

I like how you try to assume the reason. It was an honest question because I'm amazed that a college graduate could ever behave that way, or use such poor lines of reasoning.

Arguably, you're supposed to, you know, learn how to reason when you attain higher education.

I never touted anything, I asked about yours. Because I am amazed that anybody with any level of advanced education could put together such circuitous and weak arguments, and that only a high schooler resorts to name-calling. Tip: reading comprehension is your friend (talk about protesting too much!).

You actually claimed here that this, THIS!!, was a compliment: "You learn about a man when you punch him in the mouth."

LOL!!

You have absolutely no ground for analyzing the structure of anyone's arguments. You fail at the most basic one: reading comprehension.

Go on asking for academic credentials on an internet message board while touting your own. :rofl:

You asked if I went to college. Clearly, you think people who didn't on this board are somehow weaker when it comes to rational discussion. Is that it?

Last edited:
You actually claimed here that this, THIS!!, was a compliment: "You learn about a man when you punch him in the mouth."

For the millionth time, I said arguably. You don't have an argument and so you make things up.

You have absolutely no ground for analyzing the structure of anyone's arguments. You fail at the most basic one: reading comprehension.

Uh, coming from the guy who keeps on ignoring the discussion and attacking the other guy (you know, simple Ad hominem), there's a certain delicious irony to you claiming that the other guy is forming arguments incorrectly. :ugh:

Go on asking for academic credentials on an internet message board while touting your own. :rofl:

What's your thesis? What's your field or specialty?

You asked if I went to college. Clearly, you think people who didn't on this board are somehow weaker when it comes to rational discussion. Is that it?

Not necessarily. More at that people who did go to college ought to be better at it. And internet PhD's ought to be expert at it. You, however, are not.

Last edited:
Got to go teach class, see ya.

You two need to get a room already. The sexual tension is nuts.

Anybody saying the Jets deserve this is insane. I never once heard Harrison EVER talk **** after a regular season victory, never in my life. I'm telling you, this is going to cost them. It's going to hurt their focus, and they better PRAY they don't lose next game or these quotes will just come back and eat them up.

It all comes down from the top if ya catch ma drift...

fatbastardryan.jpg

Sex, tension, nuts? What's going on in Hong Kong these days?

You missed the boat on that one. He nailed it perfectly.

What does Hong Kong have to do with Shenzhen? It's technically not part of mainland China.

And you teach? God forbid.

Sex, tension, nuts? What's going on in Hong Kong these days?
Mmmm, not nearly enough of that action, I can tell you that.

You missed the boat on that one. He nailed it perfectly.

What does Hong Kong have to do with Shenzhen? It's technically not part of mainland China.

And you teach? God forbid.

I used to live in HK when I first moved to Asia. I've moved a couple times since.

Fellers, everyone needs to relax. Can't we just focus on the real enemies here: Belichick, Brady, Peas, Moss, Maroney, and most-of-all... Galloway. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back