PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott calls out Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Moss said that there are no shut down corners in the league after he lost to the Jets, he said Revis had safety help all day, Moss said something about how he could be a shut down corner if he had Meriwether to help him out.

Revis was playing man coverage on Moss, watch his Int and you will see no safety in the area.
To the point, Rex says if you take a swipe at one of ours we will take a swipe at 2 of yours. Bart was just swiping.

You mean that wasn't a Jets safety a couple yards away over the top!?!?!?!? :eek:

i dont think it was designed.brady changed the play so if anyone its his fault.

How do you know he changed it? I did not see any indication.

Interesting.. did he say why?

said he went over to randy and told him he will throw to him because in 2 games they hadnt really stretched the field and thrown deep etc.
i have no right to question brady's judgement but one his great qualities under weiss was to do what he was asked to do. seems, with moss and 2007 they have become a little more 'greedy'.obviously 1 play is not to be generalized but maybe that is the case..who knows.he trusts randy will jump up in double/triple coverage and make a play i guess...

BB said the Jets were playing cover 2 and cover 1 w man coverage underneath in both instances. So basically, they played man underneath but kept either 1 or 2 safeties deep all game. This confirms what my eyes saw.

So, in short, Moss is telling the truth. And no one, including Revis, has tried to dispute him yet, only mediots who don't realize that you can play man coverage WITH safety help (ie, Ron Borges) have disputed Moss.

You mean that wasn't a Jets safety a couple yards away over the top!?!?!?!? :eek:

==============================================

So the count is pwned by Pat fans 4 times, Gunnails 0.

I think we need to lock this thread.:)

said he went over to randy and told him he will throw to him because in 2 games they hadnt really stretched the field and thrown deep etc.
i have no right to question brady's judgement but one his great qualities under weiss was to do what he was asked to do. seems, with moss and 2007 they have become a little more 'greedy'.obviously 1 play is not to be generalized but maybe that is the case..who knows.he trusts randy will jump up in double/triple coverage and make a play i guess...

Well, we'll have the chance to make the deep play in the next game. Of the 3 teams we've faced so far, the Falcon's DBs are the weakest. However, I actually think it'll be far more effective to pound them with the running game and keep Ryan off the field.

You'll defend anything if it's anti-Patriot.

Hey girlfriend! Nice to know I have fan #3. Get in touch with State and tanked_as_usual to learn about membership benefits. (Also, in case it's hard for you to understand why I post here, I've been a fan of the Patriots for more than a decade now.)

Hey girlfriend! Nice to know I have fan #3. Get in touch with State and tanked_as_usual to learn about membership benefits. (Also, in case it's hard for you to understand why I post here, I've been a fan of the Patriots for more than a decade now.)

A decade huh? And you're still skipping half the football game to go on a bike ride?

Sorry, I can't take a message board poster seriously if he isn't even going to watch the games.

A decade huh? And you're still skipping half the football game to go on a bike ride?

You're very threatened by the fact that I ride a bike aren't you?

Sorry, I can't take a message board poster seriously

"Take a message board poster seriously." Got it. Internet seriousness.

if he isn't even going to watch the games.

You're right. I missed half a game so I guess Robert Kraft has got me on the list of blackballed ex-fans now. Sigh.

You're very threatened by the fact that I ride a bike aren't you?

"Take a message board poster seriously." Got it. Internet seriousness.

You're right. I missed half a game so I guess Robert Kraft has got me on the list of blackballed ex-fans now. Sigh.

I take most people here seriously. A guy that spends all his time on a message board TALKING about the Patriots and then he doesn't even bother to watch them play football?

Sorry, i can't hide my total disdain for you.

I take most people here seriously. A guy that spends all his time on a message board TALKING about the Patriots and then he doesn't even bother to watch them play football?

Wow, a guy misses half a game and you're all full of vitriol. Sweet.

Sorry, i can't hide my total disdain for you.

I think that probably speaks well for me. Too bad for you and your family that you're so low that you have disdain for people who miss half of a Patriots game.

Wow, a guy misses half a game and you're all full of vitriol. Sweet.

I think that probably speaks well for me. Too bad for you and your family that you're so low that you have disdain for people who miss half of a Patriots game.

My family respects me, and knows I like the Patriots enough to allow me 3 hours on a Sunday to watch them.

I've missed Patriots games before, for weddings, baptisms, etc., never for a leisurely bike ride.

You're whipped.

I'm not sure 50 miles in 3 hours is leisurely. My health and fitness supersede half a Patriots game. But I'm sure you've got a problem with that, too.

:rofl:

So essentially you don't watch the games because your wife cracks the whip and you feel qualified to talk about the Patriots by backing up whatever Mr. Punkass says.

Thanks for giving me the names of the other board members that think you are effen' clueless, because I will definitely join their ranks.

So essentially you don't watch the games because your wife cracks the whip and you feel qualified to talk about the Patriots by backing up whatever Mr. Punkass says.

Uh, what? 1) I'm not married, and 2) my girlfriend has no bearing on my decision to exercise routinely. You have great nerve to lecture people about reading comprehension. And I love how you're asking for qualifications for people posting on an internet message board.

Thanks for giving me the names of the other board members that think you are effen' clueless, because I will definitely join their ranks.

The Apple Strudel fan club. Membership: 3. At this rate, you're going to be president. I'll send you a little memento that you can keep with you when you sleep.

Uh, what? 1) I'm not married, and 2) my girlfriend has no bearing on my decision to exercise routinely. You have great nerve to lecture people about reading comprehension. And I love how you're asking for qualifications for people posting on an internet message board.

The Apple Strudel fan club. Membership: 3. At this rate, you're going to be president. I'll send you a little memento that you can keep with you when you sleep.

You must be schizophrenic.

You're the one who asked ME about my degrees, etc., not vice versa (and then of course you stopped when you realized your measly degrees couldn't compare).

As far as I'm concerned, you're totally unqualified to say anything whatsoever about the Patriots.

You must be schizophrenic.

You're the one who asked ME about my degrees, etc., not vice versa (and then of course you stopped when you realized your measly degrees couldn't compare).

To be completely honest, based on your lines of reasoning (if you can call them that) and the fact that you jump to personal attacks and divert from rationale discussion at the drop of a hat, I think you are clearly lying. Plain and simple. No PhD and no professional I know acts or reasons like you do. You sound like a guy who listens to sports talk radio rather than a guy who's even read a book in the last year. If you aren't lying, your university should probably lose its accreditation for producing such an uncritical graduate.

As far as I'm concerned, you're totally unqualified to say anything whatsoever about the Patriots.

Again, that probably speaks well for my analysis.

Last edited:
To be completely honest, based on your lines of reasoning (if you can call them that) and the fact that you jump to personal attacks and divert from rationale discussion at the drop of a hat, I think you are clearly lying. Plain and simple. No PhD and no professional I know acts or reasons like you do. You sound like a guy who listens to sports talk radio rather than a guy who's even read a book in the last year.

Again, that probably speaks well for my analysis.

If you only knew. Saussure, eh? Was that supposed to be impressive? Do not throw the names of French linguists around if you don't know how to spell their names or what knowledge they imparted to the world.

The fact you think this is a compliment..."You learn about a man after you punch him in the mouth" ...tells me all I need to know about your mental abilities.

A few of the posters on this board are aware of, and attended, the AAU institution where I'm currently a tenured professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call