PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Banned in Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabthepat

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Earlier in the week I went to the Cardinals message board to see what they were looking from their team last night. I did not post any messages. Last night after the game I went back to their message board to read their thoughts on the game. I got a message that my IP address had been "Banned" from the message board. Why would that happen?

because "pat" is in your username and they're *****es? What's the site?

rabthepat said:
Earlier in the week I went to the Cardinals message board to see what they were looking from their team last night. I did not post any messages. Last night after the game I went back to their message board to read their thoughts on the game. I got a message that my IP address had been "Banned" from the message board. Why would that happen?
Not surprised. Fans already jumping out windows...

http://www.azcardinals.com/fanzone/messageboard/showthread.php?t=9478

Last edited:
I just took a look at that site..........they seem to get riled up pretty easily.....geesh, only the preseason Cardinal fans!!

rabthepat said:

Maybe they heard about your "crime" and subsequent punishment in regards to the cheerleader thread. ;)

Tried to get on but was banned. Apparently they have a sufficient # of trolls in-house.

Its fun read over there. 2 camps are yelling at each other. The woe is me our season is over camp on one side. The its only preseason and doesnt matter camp on the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News