PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bang has a new cartoon...staring the NEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah karma, good theory for mental midgets. If we had bad karma would we go 11-5 with Matt Cassel? The bad karma thing might be going 0-16 like the Lions or being 8-3 and finishing 9-7 like the Jets. If anything they try to develop their theories after everything goes down to match their "haterism". YOu could just as easily say that the films meant nothing because the Pats only lost 6 of their following 35 games without the film, for an .828 winning percentage with 11 of the wins with the backup qb. That cartoon blew, it wasn't funny or poignant, just rehashed idiocy!

Not one of Bang's better efforts. I didn't get the Jesus in a Joey Porter jersey thing. Portraying Bob Kraft as a drunk was pretty low; I think it's a speech impediment. When he sounds like that he still makes sense in WHAT he's saying. Anyone who's drunk enough to slur their speech usually can't put a coherent sentence together. If you pay attention, the only time he ever sounds like that is when he's giving a speech/making an announcement, etc. When he's being interviewed or having a conversation, he always sounds fine. So I think it's just the way things come out when he's talking deliberately in a solo context.

Not one of Bang's better efforts. I didn't get the Jesus in a Joey Porter jersey thing. Portraying Bob Kraft as a drunk was pretty low; I think it's a speech impediment. When he sounds like that he still makes sense in WHAT he's saying. Anyone who's drunk enough to slur their speech usually can't put a coherent sentence together. If you pay attention, the only time he ever sounds like that is when he's giving a speech/making an announcement, etc. When he's being interviewed or having a conversation, he always sounds fine. So I think it's just the way things come out when he's talking deliberately in a solo context.

They always portray him as a drunk.

Bang Cartoons.. Hilarious NFL Cartoons and Podcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes