PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

available ticket to Mexico City game

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustcover

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
If anyone is looking to score a ticket to the game in Mexico City, this may be of interest.

My daughter, who is a diehard PATS fan, is with the U.S. State Department and is residing in Mexico City and has 4 tickets to the game. One of the tickets was meant for me, but I won’t be going, so she is looking to sell that ticket. Section 423, Row 3. The price is $300. If anyone is interested, get in touch with her via email: [email protected]

She said she would hold onto the ticket until Thursday evening, so if you’re interested, contact her right away. Be sure to mention that you learned of this from my posting on the forum.

Does it include hotel and flight as well as a free gun and immunizations?

Jk. Good luck selling. I'd jump on it if I was single and had nobody to keep me from doing it!

If anyone is looking to score a ticket to the game in Mexico City, this may be of interest.

My daughter, who is a diehard PATS fan, is with the U.S. State Department and is residing in Mexico City and has 4 tickets to the game. One of the tickets was meant for me, but I won’t be going, so she is looking to sell that ticket. Section 423, Row 3. The price is $300. If anyone is interested, get in touch with her via email: [email protected]

She said she would hold onto the ticket until Thursday evening, so if you’re interested, contact her right away. Be sure to mention that you learned of this from my posting on the forum.
Bah -- she's a scalper. No way $300 for that ticket is anywhere near face value, not in Mexico.

Mmm what’s the current exchange rate?

Bah -- she's a scalper. No way $300 for that ticket is anywhere near face value, not in Mexico.
If you don't like the price that's fine, no one is twisting your arm! But I can assure you that my daughter is not a scalper. She just happens to have an extra ticket meant for me, but I'm unable to attend. As for the price, it is based on what numerous online ticket agencies are quoting for tickets in that section. And I'll just leave it at that!

You might want to check out StubHub and see if you have any better luck on there.

If you don't like the price that's fine, no one is twisting your arm! But I can assure you that my daughter is not a scalper. She just happens to have an extra ticket meant for me, but I'm unable to attend. As for the price, it is based on what numerous online ticket agencies are quoting for tickets in that section. And I'll just leave it at that!
Would YOU have paid $300 for that ticket? No, your greedy daughter is scalping -- as are the "numerous online ticket agencies." Why the hell would you come here hawking a ticket to Patriots fans that's waaaay overpriced on a par with what ANYONE can get from an online broker? This is nonsense. You can leave it at that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes