PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asomugha says he will not shadow Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh... sounds like the Raiders are disrespecting Moss. And we all know how it turns out when a team disrespects Moss.

This is very true...after what happened in that Miami game....I'm not sure why any team would try to cover Moss one on one. Play it safe and roll the safety over on top...in case of the deep ball...and its not like the Patriots have a punishing hard-nose running game this season...so the defense really doesnt need to crowd the line...

Also...I was reading somewhere and it said Asomugha will be a free agent next year. He'll probably be franchised and if not exclusived would be a great addition to shore up the Patriots backfield...even it it would cost the team an arm and a leg to sign him...of course BB never liked these hyper value transactions and giving up two first round picks would be absurd....

Last edited:
and its not like the Patriots have a punishing hard-nose running game this season...so the defense really doesnt need to crowd the line...

I think we're going to see something different in the coming weeks. Jordan is a bruiser and Morris seems willing to take a guy with him. We're lowest in the league in Neg Run plays and I think this will end up being a signature of our play this next 3 (7) weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes