PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are the guys on NEST Patriots fans...or

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
are they haters.......Tanguay that little midget almost seems giddy that the Pats are getting f'd. Felger is on here butchering BB (with no friggin proof so far whatsoever!)...........I feel like I am watching a NY station......I am not asking them to be biased......but geez.....how about feeling a little sorry for the team and the fans....I can understand some anger towards BB for allowing this after getting warned........I think that this if this is all true......this is the most excessive penalty ever levied against a professional team.....right?

Re: Are the guys on NEST Patriots fans.....or

Tanguay is a little b*tch. Can't stand him.

Do what I Do avoid all sport shows and stories unless there on here or Patriots.com.
I don't like seeing my team that I love and care about get torn to shreds by people I don't know about some of you but living in PA I get in alot of fights over my team, and can just imagine the hate is gonna bloom more once I get my Jersey made with BB's name on back sporting the number 1!!!

Tanguay has no original thoughts. He just picks the most controbersial, antagonistic point and runs with it. The only exception to this is if he is with Felger and he knows that Felger is going to do this, so he picks the opposite in order to spice it up.

Felger is a compete douche. At one point he was a decent reporter who had some insight in the game, but it seems as if Ronny got his ear and told him that it is easier to make a name for yourself it you flame on all things Patriots - particularly the coach.

****erson is decent, although he really knows less than most here do.

Do what I Do avoid all sport shows and stories unless there on here or Patriots.com.
I don't like seeing my team that I love and care about get torn to shreds by people I don't know about some of you but living in PA I get in alot of fights over my team, and can just imagine the hate is gonna bloom more once I get my Jersey made with BB's name on back sporting the number 1!!!

I know...you are right.....I am causing my own high blood pressure and heart damage here.....listening to all this biased, overblown bull##it on the radio here in S Florida.......shouldn't listen to anything until after its official.....or actually......ever again..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST