PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone here fear McGahee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFLOfan

On the Roster
Reaction score
Gotta know because of the man love relationship on my board. I need ammo.

im a Hurricane fan..i do fear him..but when hes wearing a Bills uniform with that OL..im not too sure how much i need to fear him. not sure he still has his old 4.2-4.3 speed but hes been way too ****y last year and didnt do jack..as good a game as he had against us a last year..it waso nly a 3.8 ypc

Last edited:
I fear McGahee once you guys have a better OL and once the Pats D starts showing they aren't VERY GOOD at stopping the run. Going back to the middle of last year - including the Denver game - they've done a nice job, and they're a lot healthier now, too. But McGahee's a good back.

With Losman at QB, the Pats will key on McGahee. So I guess the answer is a solid no.

No one will run on the Pats this year. WIlfork has arrived and NFL offenses will now suffer for the next decade. It will become known as the "Wilfork Factor".

the man certainly deserves the respect. the further he gets away from his injury, the more dangerous he becomes. it makes sense that he ran out of gas last year, he is too young and not ready. this year should be a solid year at 1200+ yards, but his team will slow him down. fear? no. respect ability? yes.

Digger44 said:
the man certainly deserves the respect. the further he gets away from his injury, the more dangerous he becomes. it makes sense that he ran out of gas last year, he is too young and not ready. this year should be a solid year at 1200+ yards, but his team will slow him down. fear? no. respect ability? yes.
1200? that would be a regression.

BFLOfan said:
1200? that would be a regression.

well what do you expect with your oline and qb? evans has talent, but not much beyond him. you are rather one dimensional.

Different OLINE and play caller

I think it's likely the Bills get improved play at QB and OL this year - but I think we'll still do okay against him.

All oponents will stuff the run and force Losman to pass. 1200 yds does sound about right.

And perhaps we can be a bit more respectful of our friend from points North, as he is trying to talk about the game in a fair and objective fashion.

patsox23 said:
And perhaps we can be a bit more respectful of our friend from points North, as he is trying to talk about the game in a fair and objective fashion.

i didnt show any disrespect at all. 1200+ yards is what i wrote. that is a realistic analysis of the situation. if you think it's disrespectful to claim that the bills are crappy you are wrong as well. they are in a rebuilding process. last year was a terrible year, and the have a new approach to the game. they still stink. these things take time. it is a building process. look at the pats post pete carroll. crappy. you have to restart somewhere.

patsox23 said:
Didi I miss something?

mcgahee is a dangerous back but I think out front 7 will dominate the bills ol especially our d-line I dont think hel have much success that day our line will eat up too many of there offensive linemen clearin the ways for our lbs.

3.8 YPC with a long of 27 last year - fear ? Not exactly.

Digger44 said:
i didnt show any disrespect at all. 1200+ yards is what i wrote. that is a realistic analysis of the situation. if you think it's disrespectful to claim that the bills are crappy you are wrong as well. they are in a rebuilding process. last year was a terrible year, and the have a new approach to the game. they still stink. these things take time. it is a building process. look at the pats post pete carroll. crappy. you have to restart somewhere.

ummm

we had one ****ty year after pete carroll
2000: 5-11

if u mean during pete carroll, we really only had one other crappy-mediocre year
1999: 8-8
every other year during his tenure we made the playoffs
dont get me wrong i hated pete carroll more than anyone
but we were a decent team

patsox23 said:
I think it's likely the Bills get improved play at QB and OL this year - but I think we'll still do okay against him.

i agree
i actually think losman could be ehh this yr
as opposed to awful, lol

i love lee evans too

No fear
Just the fact that we have to watch out for the big plays and have EVERYONE including the secondary know where he is. He's got talent...but scared...no way.

They can eat the clock all they want....and they'll try-but our D will be on top of it.

Pass -run...doesnt matter

The heat will be on

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes