PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone buy Bills-Pats tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
during the Bills' presale today? Go to buffalobills.com.

I got mine, section 143 Endzone, row 20.

You have to register at a Bills backer to get them before the general public.

upstater1 said:
during the Bills' presale today? Go to buffalobills.com.

I got mine, section 143 Endzone, row 20.

You have to register at a Bills backer to get them before the general public.

I picked up a couple nice ones in section 217, row 11. It's refreshing to get tickets to an away game at face value for a change. Now I just need a pair to the Jets game in the Meadowlands and the season will be set. Can't wait!

Last edited:
I just tried for four.....nothing available. Oh well, even EBAY for Bills is a bargain compared to Gillette pricing (while I have my own tix, many friends of mine are always buying them up off of EBAY).

fgssand said:
I just tried for four.....nothing available. Oh well, even EBAY for Bills is a bargain compared to Gillette pricing (while I have my own tix, many friends of mine are always buying them up off of EBAY).

You might want to go back and keep trying a few more times. I got "nothing available" a few times too, then every few tries something would come up. I also think they're holding back some for general public sale tomorrow morning, so it might be a good idea to try then. Just for the heck of it I put in for 10 to see what would come up, and there were 10 tickets in a row in section 224 immediately available.

I bought a group too, for those who posted before me and are looking I have 7 available with pats fans and a tailgate (all you can eat/drink included).

Tunescribe said:
You might want to go back and keep trying a few more times. I got "nothing available" a few times too, then every few tries something would come up. I also think they're holding back some for general public sale tomorrow morning, so it might be a good idea to try then. Just for the heck of it I put in for 10 to see what would come up, and there were 10 tickets in a row in section 224 immediately available.

Thanks for the tip!!!

Buddylove said:
I bought a group too, for those who posted before me and are looking I have 7 available with pats fans and a tailgate (all you can eat/drink included).

I am interested in four of these for very loyal Pats fans!!! Please send me message.

Thanks

I sent a message but you can drop me an email to the address I sent to you.

Buddylove said:

Please share more info on the tailgate. How do I sign up?

The game is sold out, looks like the brokers descended and scooped up tickets by the bushel yesterday.

I tried on-line with tickemaster this morning and could only get singles (I needed two together). I then called the Bills ticket office and got two together in the family section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tunescribe said:
Please share more info on the tailgate. How do I sign up?

Buddy's a fixture at Ralph Wilson Stadium! :) The tailgate is always a blast. Year after year we muster in the South Parking Lot. It's one giant Patriots tailgate.

tailgb40015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back