Welcome to PatsFans.com

Anybody going to the Pats/Colts game

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Free_Pacman, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free_Pacman

Free_Pacman Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I luckily got 50 yard lind upperdeckers first or second week of the season. I probably would have had to pay double what i paid now. How are the fans there? Should I wear my pats gear? I wear my sox gear all the time at Yankee Stadium so it cant be that bad can it?

2. ALP

ALP Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +75 / 2 / -0

hey, i think respect will be the most palpable emotion shown that night, the two heavyweights, goin at it, i would wear ANYTHING that reperesents the pats....and would expect colts to do the same, hopefully its gonna be a 8-0 team facing a 7-0 team...

3. FloridaHerb

FloridaHerb Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Lived in Indiana for 5 1/2 years, always wore my Patriots garb and aside from some occasional good natured ribbing from friends I don't recall anyone saying a word about it.

Regardless of what some trolls are like here I've always thought of people from Indiana and the midwest as some of the nicest people I've ever known....with the exception of Bobby Knight and my ex (may they spend eternal Hell together).

You won't have any problems whatsoever.

4. workhorse

workhorse Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You should be fine. I've haven't seen it get too bad for opposing fans as far as treatment. It has to be better than a Sox fan get at Yankee Stadium. I'm in the lower deck, but I wouldn't think the upper would be that much different as far as fans go.

5. RyanTheColtsFan

RyanTheColtsFan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I'll be there.

You'll have no problem with the fans. They'll respect you.

Now if you were Jags fan.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.