PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody going to the Pats/Colts game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free_Pacman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I luckily got 50 yard lind upperdeckers first or second week of the season. I probably would have had to pay double what i paid now. How are the fans there? Should I wear my pats gear? I wear my sox gear all the time at Yankee Stadium so it cant be that bad can it?

hey, i think respect will be the most palpable emotion shown that night, the two heavyweights, goin at it, i would wear ANYTHING that reperesents the pats....and would expect colts to do the same, hopefully its gonna be a 8-0 team facing a 7-0 team...

Lived in Indiana for 5 1/2 years, always wore my Patriots garb and aside from some occasional good natured ribbing from friends I don't recall anyone saying a word about it.

Regardless of what some trolls are like here I've always thought of people from Indiana and the midwest as some of the nicest people I've ever known....with the exception of Bobby Knight and my ex (may they spend eternal Hell together).

You won't have any problems whatsoever.

You should be fine. I've haven't seen it get too bad for opposing fans as far as treatment. It has to be better than a Sox fan get at Yankee Stadium. I'm in the lower deck, but I wouldn't think the upper would be that much different as far as fans go.

I'll be there.

You'll have no problem with the fans. They'll respect you.

Now if you were Jags fan.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes