PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody else looking forward to the Patriots vs. Chiefs game on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be nice to be a Chiefs fan not really having to worry about the outcome of the game. If they lose, it's whatever. Good season that came to an end in the divisional round on the road to the best team of the last 15 years.

If the f***ing Patriots lose? Oh lawwwwwd.

Chiefs are playing with house money

My kids are going to be in deep exam-study mode this weekend. I've purchased an ultra-long headphone cord so that I can watch the game silently without jerking the tv off its shelf during the inevitable jumping up and down.

So your kids are going to be studying instead of watching the Patriots in the playoffs? See... this is what is wrong with the public school system!

:mad::mad::mad:

That would be so weird to get used too (going from atlantic or eastern to west coast times), imagine watching football at 10am in the morning?

We moved out here a few years back from New england and it's awesome. Wake up, kill 90 minutes, watch pregame, watch the game and it's 1pm and I've got the rest of the day to do whatever. Back home the game in the middle of the day makes Sunday feel like it is lost to football which is good in and of itself, but it's more relaxing to have 10-12 hours of chill time after the Pats game is over.

Especially if I get to go spend some $$ I won betting on their game at a legal bookie. ^_^

It must be nice to be a Chiefs fan not really having to worry about the outcome of the game. If they lose, it's whatever. Good season that came to an end in the divisional round on the road to the best team of the last 15 years.

Come on, we got it sooooooo much better

Personally, I feel different about my expected reaction to the outcome of the game(s) for this team this season as opposed to 2014. Winning the Super Bowl being the reason why.

I am proud of what this team has done, hitherto, given the injuries and the early bye and the target on the back that comes with the territory of being defending Champs.

If they happen to lose, I will be disappointed for sure, as I want them to repeat, but nowhere near as devastated as I would be had they lost in 2014.

As for KC, they have not won a playoff game prior to last Saturday in well over a decade. They are a rabid fan base, and I would think there are a fair share of fans over there that will go apesh%t if they lose in Foxboro on Saturday.

If they happen to lose, I will be disappointed for sure, as I want them to repeat, but nowhere near as devastated as I would be had they lost in 2014.

I think it would take another undefeated preseason followed by a loss in the postseason for me to ever feel devastated by the Pats again.

They've won 4 SBs in 15 years and won a post spygate super bowl. That's enough for me to die a satisfied and happy Pats fan. Everything from here on out for the rest of my life is gravy.

I think it would take another undefeated preseason followed by a loss in the postseason for me to ever feel devastated by the Pats again.

They've won 4 SBs in 15 years and won a post spygate super bowl. That's enough for me to die a satisfied and happy Pats fan. Everything from here on out for the rest of my life is gravy.

This is what I really wanted more than anything.. Brady getting his 4th, tying joe montana and getting a post spygate ring. I got it................If they didn't win another ring I would be satisfied. That being said, of course I want another. I'm a greedy mother ******.

I can remember the sad-sack late 1980's early 1990's era when I started following football, so I feel about as fortunate as any NFL fan can feel these past 15 years.

I can remember the sad-sack late 1980's early 1990's era when I started following football, so I feel about as fortunate as any NFL fan can feel these past 15 years.

Started following the pats in 1985 at an age when it would have been very illegal to have sex with me. Unfortunately only a small percentage of the internet has any inkling the degree of disgrace both on and off the field we were back then.

cant wait for it to start! my daughter has a big volleyball tournament I should go to but she said she knows I must watch the game instead. im surprisingly calm about this one, not too worried about the outcome really...pretty happy still about last years SB.

Then Ill smoke some synthetic dope, drop some HGH, eat some ambien and......yes! BUY A PONY..shank a field goal, hit a ref, pull a players hair, late hit an innocent bystander, claim 11 of 12 balls under-inflated, have questionable personal conduct, blow a whistle early before a player can score, illegally bat a ball since it wont get called, pay a cheerleader $2.85 an hour, ignore clear signs of a concussion, call the Washington redskins...um the redskins, see if ryan leaf will give me some pain killers, party with ray rice, later Ill call the cops on myself.

OK maybe in bad taste ...

i have a feeling they'd trade with us...

Good thing he won the SB post deflategate too. Had he lost, I can only imagine the BS that would be spewed all over ESPN.

It would be dissapointing cause i don't see a dominant team in the afc or nfl. We would have been the best team if we didn't suffer all these big injuries.

The Pats are gonna get shut out this Sunday.

Playoff bye weeks are so brutal. The only thing worse that wild card round bye week is Super Bowl bye week. OMG. Absolute hell.

So, yeah, I'm looking forward to the game.

I'm in Section 216...all game til the bitter end ...hopefully a sweet win though

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back