PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody else looking forward to the Patriots vs. Chiefs game on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
post-61330-don-glover-uh-dot-dot-dot-YES-lMOT.gif

Thanks for sharing! :)

I always look forward to psycho Brady running down the sidelines with Aladdin and him screaming "Lets Go"....then I know it is game time!

ohh and I'll just go ahead and leave this here...

Can't wait to go to Church Saturday at 4:35!!!

I hope we either get happy Brady or angry Brady. I can't take anymore grumpy Brady.

I know the OP's being funny, but there's always so much nonsense and junk floating around the NFL and the Pats, that when I realize that they're actually playing a football game on Saturday… Let's just say it puts me in a good mood. I like football.

Maybe because it's a saturday game but I keep thinking it's a sunday game so I've been a day ahead in my mind all week, thus I think it's thursday today. If it helps the game get here sooner, all the better, right? :D

What's everybodies plans for saturday? I will pass the time with a few errands in the morning with lots of gaming and the PPGS social leading up till kickoff. Game kicks off here at 5:35pm so I expect to have my first beer by 3pm :D

Why would any Patriots fan be looking forward to watching them in a playoff game? Don't be silly!

After seeing a zombie patriots team for close to two months...yeah lol I'm ready

What's everybodies plans for saturday?

Wake up around 8 am, kill 5 hours, watch the game. Best part of the west coast is a 'late' game is 1pm or 5pm.

I had a dream Monday night that I woke up and it was 2:30PM Saturday.

Scratch that, it was a nightmare.

This week is dragging

Maybe because it's a saturday game but I keep thinking it's a sunday game so I've been a day ahead in my mind all week, thus I think it's thursday today. If it helps the game get here sooner, all the better, right? :D

What's everybodies plans for saturday? I will pass the time with a few errands in the morning with lots of gaming and the PPGS social leading up till kickoff. Game kicks off here at 5:35pm so I expect to have my first beer by 3pm :D
Stay up until 4 AM Friday night playing video games so I can wake up at noon, then going to the bar to catch the game with some friends.

Watching the game with friends is always hit or miss. I did it in 2010 when they played the Jets and people just didn't understand. "Damn! Too bad haha oh well. Hey let's go downtown since we're all buzzing." **** NO. GET OUT OF MY FACE. WE JUST LOST TO THE JETS. IN THE PLAYOFFS. AT HOME!! I stormed back home and sat in my recliner drinking beer and eating chocolate ice cream all night in my anger

On a serious note. Is anyone getting that nervous feeling yet or is it still too early?

Stay up until 4 AM Friday night playing video games so I can wake up at noon, then going to the bar to catch the game with some friends.

Watching the game with friends is always hit or miss. I did it in 2010 when they played the Jets and people just didn't understand. "Damn! Too bad haha oh well. Hey let's go downtown since we're all buzzing." **** NO. GET OUT OF MY FACE. WE JUST LOST TO THE JETS. IN THE PLAYOFFS. AT HOME!! I stormed back home and sat in my recliner drinking beer and eating chocolate ice cream all night in my anger

You forgot to mention while listing to "The sound of silence" on a loop

Hello darkness my old friend :(

On a serious note. Is anyone getting that nervous feeling yet or is it still too early?
I hate that feeling. I was stressing about the Patriots last week when they weren't even playing. It is really pretty ridiculous. Once the game kicks off it's nonstop anxiety. The second KC takes a lead I already hate myself for not enjoying the days BEFORE the game when the Chiefs weren't winning LOL.

Wake up around 8 am, kill 5 hours, watch the game. Best part of the west coast is a 'late' game is 1pm or 5pm.

That would be so weird to get used too (going from atlantic or eastern to west coast times), imagine watching football at 10am in the morning?

My kids are going to be in deep exam-study mode this weekend. I've purchased an ultra-long headphone cord so that I can watch the game silently without jerking the tv off its shelf during the inevitable jumping up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back