PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any word on Chung and Amendola?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foitb

Did it work for the Colts who threw away football immortality??

You can make the argument it is less healthy not to stay sharp.. Many times teams that turn it off come out flat in the post season..
A couple points. First, the conversation about what's best for the team (resting guys vs. going all out when things are wrapped up) is one that goes on all the time here. Pros and cons on both sides.

That hasn't been your main point, though. Your point has been that paying customers deserve to see the starters regardless of what the coach thinks is in the best long-term interest of the team.

That's the point that most here find sort of bananas, because we are devoted fans of the team. You seem more like a mild sports fan, who thinks it might be fun to see a game, and you want to see the stars you see on TV. There's nothing wrong with that, but it is sort of like you've wandered into the wrong forum by mistake.

As for the "morons who won't stfu about it" I think that kind of comment is maybe a sign that you should probably just check out of the conversation for now.

I would play the starters for a quarter against Miami just so they can get some game action, unless they are really hurt and could use some rest.

Sammy hates these signs. He pays taxes and tolls to drive on that damn road. Potholes, faded markings ?? Hogwash!! He barks, "Why don't they improve the health of these roads when I'm not using them?" He ponders, "Why not repave them during tourist season......when they are most necessary, most utilized?"

Sorry Sunshine. Some prefer to take the safer route to a potential SB.

images

LOL...

1. That Colts team wasn't nearly as injured as this Pats team currently is.

2. Resting starters didn't stop them from advancing to the Super Bowl.

3. The team that beat them in the Super Bowl also had the 1 seed locked up and rested.

And you still haven't refuted anything that's been said in this thread. You basically just keep repeating yourself because, I suspect, you're trolling. Or just bored. Not sure which. And I know you don't really follow the Patriots, but the 2014 Patriots won the Super Bowl while resting their core group in Week 17. The 2013 Seahawks did it as well. So if you don't want to see a game where a beat up playoff bound team rests their guys because they have nothing to play for and their goals are to win a championship instead of appeasing some overweight middle aged guy that spent $100 on the ticket and feels entitled, then don't buy a ticket. It's really as simple as that.
I expanded on everything dipstick.

My point was the Colts forfeited football immortality.. They had a chance at a perfect season and threw it away.. And didn't win it anyway..

Man your dense.. You keep recycling the same points yourself..

Brady and Gronk are playing this weekend so nuff said..

Sammy hates these signs. He pays taxes and tolls to drive on that damn road. Potholes, faded markings ?? Hogwash!! He barks, "Why don't they improve the health of these roads when I'm not using them?" He ponders, "Why not repave them during tourist season......when they are most necessary, most utilized?"

Sorry Sunshine. Some prefer to take the safer route to a potential SB.

images
Your metaphor is moronic.

Again, are Brady and Gronk playing??

Are they banged up??

For fans of a team that won the sb.. You all sure are butthurt

Your metaphor is moronic.

Again, are Brady and Gronk playing??

Are they banged up??

For fans of a team that won the sb.. You all sure are butthurt

To help you with the metaphor: Road = Path to the SB and your path is closed. Your path being that every star should play regardless if the team needs the win or not. I also slipped in taxes/tolls = payment for tickets, potholes etc = banged up (still drivable/playable) and of course the timing of the repair.....tourist season/ middle of the season etc...

Hope that helps.

Butthurt = pissed off at paying for tickets for the last game of the season only to find out that the team is resting its star players although numerous teams do it every season and you somehow never seemed to figure out why.

Btw: Aren't you the same guy that was opposed to the idea of ticket holders boycotting the first four games if Brady was suspended?

To help you with the metaphor: Road = Path to the SB and your path is closed. Your path being that every star should play regardless if the team needs the win or not. I also slipped in taxes/tolls = payment for tickets, potholes etc = banged up (still drivable/playable) and of course the timing of the repair.....tourist season/ middle of the season etc...

Hope that helps.

Butthurt = pissed off at paying for tickets for the last game of the season only to find out that the team is resting its star players although numerous teams do it every season and you somehow never seemed to figure out why.

Btw: Aren't you the same guy that was opposed to the idea of ticket holders boycotting the first four games if Brady was suspended?
None of what you said here is true..

You suffer from reading comprehension..

Let me elucidate since you are slow..

If you are injured, then YES.. rest..

But if you are perfectly healthy there is no reason not to play..

Now what??

None of what you said here is true..

Let me elucidate since you are slow..

If you are injured, then YES.. rest..

But if you are perfectly healthy there is no reason not to play..

Now what??

Yeah I'm the idiot. hahahaha

Now what? Don't buy the tickets to the last game of the season or sell them to a Patriots fan. How's that?

You want entertainment? Go see a movie. Go to Wally's World with the Griswalds.

Yup..... Just as I mentioned...... Chafed loins

There is no way I would put Brady out there against that Jets defensive line without at least Amendola in the slot for some quick pass plays.. if they don't have a good slot guy for this game, Brady is going to be MURDERED.

Yes, it is Jets week!

Man, people are so reactionary they can't make a distinction..

Not everyone that goes are people like us that follow every single story every day, and whose life revolves around it..I'm fact we are the minority..

My point was the Colts forfeited football immortality..
Man your dense..

For fans of a team that won the sb.. You all sure are butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back