PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Kraft is a hypocritical bell end. Guy gets caught paying for sex, doesn't back up TB12 during bullshyte gate, and now releases AB before we really know what's up.

Honestly, Kraft is a hypocritical bell end. Guy gets caught paying for sex, doesn't back up TB12 during bullshyte gate, and now releases AB before we really know what's up.

he is a joke.

Curran basically says Kraft forced the issue:

Taking stock of damage left by Antonio Brown

Shows Kraft in a very weak light. BB and Brady are both pissed. While there’s no mutiny, Kraft has blown his load on this issue and won’t have as much cache on a future similar situation. You only have so much currency and he spent it. Wasted in my opinion. This was not worth taking BB to task for.

Shows Kraft in a very weak light. BB and Brady are both pissed. While there’s no mutiny, Kraft has blown his load on this issue and won’t have as much cache on a future similar situation. You only have so much currency and he spent it. Wasted in my opinion. This was not worth taking BB to task for.
Nice choice of words here. Gross....

What it comes down to me is that they brought AB in on a one-strike policy. He wasn't able to keep himself out of controversy for even a week. There is only one person to blame for how things went and that is AB.

Of course BB and especially Brady will not be happy with the decision. But at the same time AB could have just tried to lay low and let everything that was brewing pass by. He was in the perfect place for that. But that is just not who he is right now.

Bull$hit. AB’s texts were harmless. No law or rules are broken. Kraft completely overreacted.

I forgot why I stopped reading this thread. It took less than 1 page to remind me.

Is one strike and you're out, a fair policy?

Keep in mind AB's very rough childhood and the way he was raised.

And also keep in mind, the fact that neither Pittsburgh or LA sought to correct his behavior. They were only concerned with on-field results. So in fact, they enabled his behavior.

And finally when he came to an extremely professional, structured team full of role models, he by all appearances and reports, was really working his ass off to assimilate himself into the team culture, in a completely different environment.

You cannot undo 30 years of bad habit in one week.

Completely agree. I mean imagine if we did the same with Gordon. He wouldn’t be on the team this season then. It’s nonsense.

One piece of a very large puzzle.

She wasn't even the person he texted that resulted in him being cut.

Hardly the end-all-be-all.

Well imagine further and NFL clears him of all incidents. And so does the law. What next?

even if he gets cleared it will take months and even then he will remain a distraction to teams.

I’d rather he was with us then us facing him in AFCCG with the Chiefs

Bull$hit. AB’s texts were harmless. No law or rules are broken. Kraft completely overreacted.

He was going on the exempt. Writing was on the wall.

Why was the stuff Klemko turned up irrelevant?

Maybe nothing worthy of cutting Brown for, but the texts in the aftermath apparently were and those were entirely Brown's own fault.

He got baited. I’d call it entrapment.

I wonder how much not paying her $2 mill has cost him.

Brady and Belichick just want to win. From everything we’ve seen Brown was a good teammate and a hard worker for the little time he was here. The only drama was the media and Bill and Brady just brushed it off. I can see Kraft thinking about the brand as a whole and the potential bad PR and stepping in to put an end to it.

Yes. So screw Krafty Bob for his nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore