Antoine Cason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Anyone watch him as an Arizona Wilcat?

#5 Corner 6"0 182 Junior

Hes physical and has the competitve attitude and looks for challenges. Not a blazer but like Samuel in a way..quick and smart.

had 3 INTs on season against top competition..UCLA..CAL and USC

Good against run

He sounds like a great player and to throw on top of that..hes a classy guy..does work for community and all that good stuff.

Hes a late first-early 2nd guy depending who you ask..maybe doesnt get as much hype as Leon Hall since AU is a very popular school like USC, Michigan,Ohio State, Cal and all those colleges

He sounds like a good fit for Patriots. when he verse Dwayne Jarret..help him to 4 catches 36 yards 1 TD or something..the TD was kinda like a sideline catch

Anyone got more info on him from pesonally watching him?

I watched Cason vs. Cal. He was beat deep for the winning TD in the closing minute, but it got called back on replay because the WR accidentally stepped out of bounds at the 35 yard line. A decent player, nothing special that stuck out... I don't know about a 1st rd pick on Cason... Watched Leon Hall tonight. He showed some burst chasing down slow as molasses Steve Smith from behind. He showed enough speed to be a top 15 pick IMO.

Last edited:
I watched Cason vs. Cal. He was beat deep for the winning TD in the closing minute, but it got called back on replay because the WR accidentally stepped out of bounds at the 35 yard line. A decent player, nothing special that stuck out... I don't know about a 1st rd pick on Cason... Watched Leon Hall tonight. He showed some burst chasing down slow as molasses Steve Smith from behind. He showed enough speed to be a top 15 pick IMO.

i also saw Hall get beat by Jarrett..he didnt line up as much on him as he did Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes