PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Falcons ne'er-do-well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have high hopes for Jimmy Williams career. He and DeAngelo Hall could make for an outstanding corner duo someday. This is Williams first offense though so it should just be a slap on the wrist.

I have high hopes for Jimmy Williams career. He and DeAngelo Hall could make for an outstanding corner duo someday. This is Williams first offense though so it should just be a slap on the wrist.

how are they gonna make a great corner duo? 1 doesnt even play corner

1s a FS now. nt smart ass

how are they gonna make a great corner duo? 1 doesnt even play corner

1s a FS now. nt smart ass

Really? Because I'm looking at the roster that contains Lawyer Milloy and Chris Crocker. The Falcons don't know where they are going with him, he's still in limbo, but he will likely be a corner in the end.

Is someone a little angry because they PMed me throwing a hissy fit and I didn't back down?

Is someone a little angry because they PMed me throwing a hissy fit and I didn't back down?
the mods know all to well about hissy fits and pms from you lol .dont they Aquapussy ?tell that dumb ass cow mom of yours my toe nails need to be cut .

Really? Because I'm looking at the roster that contains Lawyer Milloy and Chris Crocker. The Falcons don't know where they are going with him, he's still in limbo, but he will likely be a corner in the end.

your the 1 who stopped after i sent a PM

i shut u up kid.

The Falcons will move Jimmy Williams to free safety this season.
Last year's second-round pick had been penciled in at right cornerback until the team stole Chris Houston with the No. 41 overall pick. Williams and incumbent Chris Crocker will compete at the free safety spot.

Jimmy Williams is reportedly struggling in his conversion to free safety.
The new coaching staff in Atlanta believes Williams is too stiff to ever be a cornerback in the NFL. The former Virginia Tech player has been a disappointment since being drafted in the second round.

Last edited:
aqua, if hes the little kid, that makes you the grown man, so pay up your bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe