PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An interesting comment from a Jets Fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"Don't worry...those Patsie fans are like the Bills fans. They're slow cause their brains are frozen. There is no intelligent life other than Jet fans above the Connecticut/Vermont border."

There is no Connecticut/Vermont border...

"Don't worry...those Patsie fans are like the Bills fans. They're slow cause their brains are frozen. There is no intelligent life other than Jet fans above the Connecticut/Vermont border."

I'm ROTFLMAO.....Thats is truly hilarious....

:eek: :( *weeps for humanity*

Great catch!!

If someone flushed manhattan and everything within a 40 mile radius the gene pool would benefit

Which board was this posted on? That's freakin' classic.

ROFL... Let them say what they want... They are done, and we are moving on... but, apparently, we aren't to slow since we handled them quite nicely... lol...

So he made a geography mistake . . . he meant the intelligent Jets fans below the CT/VT border.

That is painful.

This just in...... Strange gas-like smell permeated NY city today. Cause??? The combined deflating of their two NFL teams!!!!!

Reminds me of when I was in my Army days.

I was with a buddy and we both got orders for Germany.

He called home to let his family know. He had talked to his sister in law first, then she gave the phone to his mom.

He says, "Mom, I'm going to Germany", his mom replies "Germany..., I thought you said you were going to Europe.".

I work with a guy from LONG ISLAND,NY and I am serious.. He is a Fish fan.
The Jets have never won so he picked them to root for!
True story

If someone flushed manhattan and everything within a 40 mile radius the gene pool would benefit

This is ignorance at its zenith. Manhattan - sportsfans aside - is flush with many of the best and the brightest, in every field, in the WORLD.

There was until the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, I think... :rofl:

This dope must have have inspired the classic New Yorker Magazine cover, "The World According to a New Yorker".

new_yorker9.jpg

That's the perfect sig, thanks! :D

This is ignorance at its zenith. Manhattan - sportsfans aside - is flush with many of the best and the brightest, in every field, in the WORLD.

Whoa!
Coulda fooled me!
Wonder why they choose to live in that sewer?
Didn't know that Manhatten was the mecca of high tech and innovation. All this time I thought it was places like Silicone Valley, MA, NC, and Austin Texas.
Puzzled.

Whoa!
Coulda fooled me!
Wonder why they choose to live in that sewer?
Didn't know that Manhatten was the mecca of high tech and innovation. All this time I thought it was places like Silicone Valley, MA, NC, and Austin Texas.
Puzzled.

All right, fair enough - not EVERY field, but gimme a break with this "sewer" nonsense. Manhattan is an amazing, fantastic city. Baseless knocks from the flyover cheap seats are mystifying to me.

All right, fair enough - not EVERY field, but gimme a break with this "sewer" nonsense. Manhattan is an amazing, fantastic city. Baseless knocks from the flyover cheap seats are mystifying to me.

Hmmmm, I think the 'flyover' terminology exemplifies the unwarranted condescention typical of Manhattenites.

Perhaps, but New Yorkers are, however, notoriously arrogant. There is a reason that their own magazine spoofed them for that, on the cover I posted a few posts back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes