PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An Early Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most recent was from Tomase here :

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1001773

"There are whispers out of Foxboro that the Pats are unhappy with Kaczur’s focus and work ethic."

The second one will take a little more digging, it was from Felger when Kaczur was a surprise DNP in the Denver playoff game in 2005 - shoulder was the official reason. That may be too old to find a link.

Those are the two somewhat valid ones. The third is questionable for sure, it was from :

Doesn't come across as BSing but take it FWIW.

http://www.kffl.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3510563&postcount=9

"Let him go! i met this girl in a bar about 6 months ago and somehow we got to discussing football (so i didnt get laid, whatever... ) anyway, she grew up w/ N.K and said all he talks about now is how much weed he gets to set around and smoke now that he's getting an NFL paycheck. It's one thing if you are gonna do that, but its another if you're going to and start suckin @$$ on the field!!!"

Ha, far be it from me to refute the tales of drunk girls! ;)

I'm not sure how much stock I put in "whispers" either.

To me, usually the biggest signs a guy is persona non grata are tangible, e.g. Bethel not dressing, etc. Or a coach like Fisher just coming out and saying you aren't happy with the person.

Until I see anything like that, I'm inclined to think Kaczur is just one of the gang.

Drunk girls that whisper are a real problem. As soon as you get close enough to hear what they're saying, they puke on your shoulder.

I figured there was some truth in the drunk guy as he admitted he didn't get laid . . . if he were making it up, he'd embellish there ;)

Just kidding about that, but there's been too many independent whispers for me to ignore them - I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes