PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All four teams are boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Sorry but all four teams yesterday were boring... The steelers will beat a team that lost to the Patriots by four tds. Boring as hell. If the Ravens had an offense the would be damn good.

If you don't like good Defense (which happens to be 1/3 of the game), and want to see nothing but guys running down the field with a ball in his hands all game with 42-41 games or higher being the norm, then go watch the Arena league.....oh, wait, you CAN'T!!! Guess they weren't popular enough to stay in buisness. Wonder why? Maybe because Defenses don't stand much of a chance.
Offense, Defense, and special teams can have equal influence on the outcome of the game by way of the rules structure and how teams chose to build their roster, that is what makes the NFL great.

Can't agree. I'm really interested in whether the Steelers not-so-long-ago ex-offensive coordinator, who coached basically the same cast of characters who he's facing in two weeks, can come up with a game plan to beat them with an inferior, but often explosive, cast of his own.

I'm interested in whether Kurt Warner or Larry Fitzgerald can grab the Superbowl MVP instead of Big Ben or Hines Ward.

I would love to see the Steelers go down in flames, ala 2004 when they thought they were going to clean our clocks and we spanked them in their own house, in what I thought was Tom Brady's finest playoff game performance ever. This time the field is neutral, but the overconfidence is so potent you can smell it from here.

GO CARDS!!

The Cardinals have really impressed me this postseason, especially in the NFCCG. I thought the Eagles would just roll over them, but almost the contrary happened(this team needs to learn how to keep their feet on the gas pedal).

BTW-doesn't anyone else find it funny how Philly fans and the national sports media are whining over that non PI call on Curtis late in the game? Really-it looked to me like Rod Hood just MERELY felt his leg, and Curtis tripped on his own. OTOH-the Cards were getting hosed by the refs in the 1st half. For example, on a play action fake to Westbrook on 3rd down, McNabb got sacked, but the officials called a hold on a Zona defender for tackling Westbrook. That's NOT a hold when you tackle someone that was play action faked to. This subsequently lead to a Philly FG. And, of course, Philly benefited from an out of bounds call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back