PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All BB/Patriots team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay offense seems set but I am looking to add 1-2 DL and maybe 1 LB.

Bobby Hamilton should be in there. There are some fringe guys - Seau, maybe Mike Wright. I'd obviously include Ted Washington but if we're leaving off 1 year players than he can't be in (along with Revis and Waters, the two other guys I'd include).

Green-Ellis for Smith? No way. Smith has 2 rings and was a MAJOR part of the first. 2001 was the best season a BB RB has ever had here. And I was a huge Smith critic, but he did what he did. In th eyears BJGE played for the Pats they were 2-4 in the postseason.
Vereen is in in my book because of his play in the SB.
Revis was out of the argument in the OP because he excluded 1 year players.

Yeah, that's probably fair. Smith wasn't great, but he was good enough in those Super Bowl runs. I just don't think Vereen was all that great, Super Bowl notwithstanding, especially compared to Woodhead.

As for TE's, how did Watson and Graham compare to the likes of Crumpler and Kyle Brady? (honest question, i really don't know)

And I presume Aaron H. is off because we wouldn't want a murderer on the team in any regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back