PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All-Access Alert [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All Acccess Alert

I lived in New Haven up untl 3 years ago and got all the Pats games on regular TV (I did not have cable) while I was there (I think broadcast out of Hartford).

My in-laws live in New Haven and they get BOTH CBS out of Hartford and New York as part of their comcast service. You typically get both in that instance. Though when I was at UConn in the late 90's, as the Pats went downhill and the Jets were on an upswing, they showed the Jets on CBS Hartford for a couple of years. Then they almost alternated.

The Fox games you need to worry about. Fox is actually out of New Haven, not Hartford so the Pats' Fox games will likely be preempted by Giants games if they have to choose to show one or the other. If it is a singleheader week for Fox and the Pats and Giants are opposite each other on Fox, they will take the Giants. If the Pats and Giants are in the same time slot, they take the Giants. Your only hope for seeing the Pats on Fox is if it is a doubleheader week and the Pats and Giants are in opposite blocks or if the Giants play on SNF or MNF.

Call me crazy but didnt Pioli say they got 9 undrafted free agents? I know they were talking about rookie free agents and I was pretty sure he said 9. I know they drafted 9 players, but he followed up by saying that its a smaller draft class than usual (last year there were much more than 9 undrafted players right?)
Anyone have a transcript that can clear this up?

Call me crazy but didnt Pioli say they got 9 undrafted free agents? I know they were talking about rookie free agents and I was pretty sure he said 9. I know they drafted 9 players, but he followed up by saying that its a smaller draft class than usual (last year there were much more than 9 undrafted players right?)
Anyone have a transcript that can clear this up?

Last year there were 17.

Pioli did say 9, which is interesting:

Pioli: "We signed a couple rookie free agents. Probably, as of right now, the number is up to 9."

There have only been 6 known so far - Nordin, Warren, Gutierrez, Anam, West, Robinson.

Can someone put this on youtube? Thanks

Comcast viewers: This All Access show just got posted on Comcast On-Demand this afternoon, for your viewing pleaseure.

Maybe a behind the scenes up close and personal where Meriweather shows how to load and shoot a 9mm.

Are you sure it was a 9mm? If so, I would be very disappointed. Definitely not the right weapon for a gun battle. Shows poor judgment. Hopefully it was a .45. Then we can rest easy knowing our boy knows how to defend himself.:rocker:

Comcast viewers: This All Access show just got posted on Comcast On-Demand this afternoon, for your viewing pleaseure.

I live in San Diego. Do not get that channel. Thanks anyway

Are you sure it was a 9mm? If so, I would be very disappointed. Definitely not the right weapon for a gun battle. Shows poor judgment. Hopefully it was a .45. Then we can rest easy knowing our boy knows how to defend himself.:rocker:

lol......brilliant,pony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back