PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alert Patriots Daily reader catches Gregg Easterbrook losing his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easterbrook writes trash and puts it up on the ESPN server. The editors realize it is trash and refuse to link to it.

But some intrepid Patriot fan finds it and puts up a link.

This is as if, the editors of the Herald had rejected Tomase story in February and threw it in the trash, but some Pats fan found it and posted on the internet.

ESPN made the RIGHT choice. Why are we overruling it with the wrong choice?
iam quite sure the story will linked on their front page soon . ESPN wants the trash to be printed so more people will register on site and respond.

Here we go again, ESPN. Some guys at ESPN need to be locked up. What does ESPN stand for.?

E: Equivalent
S: Stupidity
P: Program
N: Network

For what it's worth, ESPN is no longer burying this article. There's a link to it on the home page.

i told you so...ESPN loves controversy, so he is their hottest commodity right now although in the football scheme of things he is a nobody-no players access,no coaches access , nothing.Just someone stating his opinion and capable of stirring up noise and more registrations at espn.com.

I just noticed something else about this particular article. Get this:

Belichick's primary explanation, given in February to the Boston Globe -- "I felt there was a gray area in the rule and I misinterpreted the rule" -- has always failed the straight-face test, since the rule reads, "Videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game." Find a "gray area" there to misinterpret.

Let's see how long it takes Easterbrook to acknowledge his "mistake".

Everyday
Spygate
Propoganda
Nonsense

Easterbrook
Specter
Pandering
Nitwits

Every
Single
Possible
Non-truth

We all need to stop clicking onto his articles. I did enjoy his articles with his obscure football trivia, but he crossed the line too many times with his constant bashing of the Pats. So no more TMQ for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes