PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alan Millstein: Brady's chances of en banc hearing dramatically improved with latest amicus filings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Olson is the heavy artillery. Kessler needs to go back to the dugout.

Kessler is a fine trial attorney. olson is a fine appeals attorney. They require different skill sets. I would expect olson to be out of his element in trial court just as much as kessler in appeals court.

Kessler is a fine trial attorney. olson is a fine appeals attorney. They require different skill sets. I would expect olson to be out of his element in trial court just as much as kessler in appeals court.

Maybe. Depends on the training, charisma and ability to argue the case,read people, political influence, etc.

Maybe. Depends on the training, charisma and ability to argue the case,read people, political influence, etc.

An appellate attorney never sees a jury. A trial attorney does a lot. An appellate attorney gets directly questioned with a clock ticking. A trial attorney does not. And so on...

true, but the texans will be a lot tougher than buffalo and miami. i guess my point was that I agree in your assessment that they should go 2-2 in brady's abscence.
I think the Texans will be the least challenging of the three. I hope that phony puke JJ Twat wears his letterman jacket again. I love that f###### jacket...

I used to like Perry Mason.

Anyone know if CA2 ever issues dissents to decisions to not grant (or grant) en banc?

If so, then there's something else for worrywarts like me to worry about -- that CA2 has decided to deny en banc but is holding the decision until the dissenters complete their dissent.

I think the Texans will be the least challenging of the three. I hope that phony puke JJ Twat wears his letterman jacket again. I love that f###### jacket...

Osweiller is a solid QB and deandre hopkins could be the best receiver in the league.

An appellate attorney never sees a jury. A trial attorney does a lot. An appellate attorney gets directly questioned with a clock ticking. A trial attorney does not. And so on...
Agreed. I don't know whether Kessler has ever argued before an Appeals Court before, but he was clearly flustered by aggressive questioning and lost his cool.

In order:
Possibly, hell no

I'd see it the other way around, as Hopkins has certainly established himself as as one of the top WRs in the game, and may end up re-setting the bar in terms of contracts go at that position.

Osweiler, on the other hand, hasn't established much aside from being a game managing QB with a great defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back