PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alan Branch wins Appeal!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, so they went after Branch to get him done for the second time so soon after the first test. How many times does this happen to players that fail and then retested that the first test is still showing? None I'd bet. What game would he have missed.. the Jets! Coincidence!.
IMO we were targeted again to weaken the team. Would it be a fair bet to suggest that the league's analytical analysis thing they got going on shows without Branch, the defense pretty much crumbles?

After the TB12 war I don't trust this league one bit.

I bet it is highly possible they tried to frame him.

Same with Nink but he chose to just deal with it as he wasn't going play anyway with the tricep injury

So basically they caught Branch on a DUI, and then gave him a second breatherlizer test an hour later and tried to charge him with 2 DUIs.

Big break not losing Branch, he hits like a truck, he and Brown make a great run stuffing combo.

Ryan has been playing well though, 7 tackles last week, team lead.
In a nickel role, as discussed by Belichick during yesterday's presser.

Great news. They need as much experience as they can get on that DL.

In a nickel role, as discussed by Belichick during yesterday's presser.

Doesn't it seem that Ryan is better suited for the slot as opposed to the outside?

Who the hell around this place is ever negative?;)

I admit in the game day thread to over reacting a bit. Other than that I try to be realistic about the over all team.

How the hell did Branch win the appeal?

What was the reason for the appeal...? Did he do it or not?

Rescinded his ban before appeal? There is zero rhyme or reason to any disciplinary actions taken by this laughing stock of a league.

This just further proves to me that Goodell had a rager in his pants for TB12 (shouldn't be news to anyone in this circle). If Bill leaves simultaneously with Tom then the NYFL can burn and I'll fiddle while it happens.

It sounds as if they gave him a re-test too soon after a failed test. It would be pure dumbassery, but it would be right up Goodell's alley.

So he didn't inhale ... :D

Branch in the locker room tomorrow, "Hey. Tom, that's how it's done. ". ;)

This is a sign!

or maybe not...

Either way, this would be a inopportune time for me to give up Indica and Bourbon.

Go Pats!!!

Interesting, so they went after Branch to get him done for the second time so soon after the first test. How many times does this happen to players that fail and then retested that the first test is still showing? None I'd bet. What game would he have missed.. the Jets! Coincidence!.
IMO we were targeted again to weaken the team. Would it be a fair bet to suggest that the league's analytical analysis thing they got going on shows without Branch, the defense pretty much crumbles?
When did he fail his previous test? How long does marijuana stay in your blood.

When did he fail his previous test? How long does marijuana stay in your blood.
Doesn't matter how long it stays in your blood. If the lab isn't washing their labware between tests it stays around a long, long time. Typical NYJFL*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News