PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFCE: Fish vs. Herm's Chiefies ESPN 8 p.m. Eastern time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice only Box was commenting?

What a troll you are.

Yeah, cause the fins weren't getting killed. As I staed and you obviously can't comprehend, you fans sure would have had a lot to say had the fins been down 21-7, but they win and nothing. Typical!

Miami better find some offensive linemen quick. The Chiefs were in the backfield a lot, and that's unusual.

Beck looked decent.

I think the Oline played better then you think, remember there is nothing special about these games and 90% of the pre-season games so far have been more defensive dominant as they usually are this time of year. Also Miami has been starting Alabi at RT and he will not be the starting RT come the start of the season. It's more or less just trying to get every backup playing time. Still Miami had several nice drives, Ronnie looked very good and Trent is getting more comfortable. I'm not saying anything other then there is improvement.

You know who I really felt bad for this game Zach and Jason during Andrea Kramer asking them how it felt to end their careers with no championships.
I was like ouch that's got to really hurt, plus she called Thomas Zach Taylor I thought that was pretty funny.
Actually I heard her mess up 2 names last night to well known players wow she sucked.

Yeah well, there have been a whole lotta good players throughout NFL history to never win the the big game. YA Title, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton. The list is long. As for announcer......it's ESPN, nuff said!!!

And the Pats lost the AFC championship game after giving up the biggest lead in NFL history, you must be proud as well!

And you troll on our board. With your obvious football passion, how does it feel to not having won a championship in your lifetime?

Or, more specifically, how does it feel to know that Marino's backup finally won 2 superbowl rings... backing up Tom Brady, before going to the Chiefs and outplaying the dolphins current starter?

Yeah, you won a preseason game, and Beck doesn't suck.
Big whoop.

And you troll on our board. With your obvious football passion, how does it feel to not having won a championship in your lifetime?

I wouldn't know, whats it like being a Pat fan for five years bandwagon jumper?

Or, more specifically, how does it feel to know that Marino's backup finally won 2 superbowl rings... backing up Tom Brady, before going to the Chiefs and outplaying the dolphins current starter?

Yeah, you won a preseason game, and Beck doesn't suck.
Big whoop.

Yeah and you've done nothing to help the Pats succeed. Way to act all arrogant about something you had nothing to do with. You stand behind your sister while she beats up the bullies that kick the crap out of you, then act like a tough guy.

I wouldn't know, whats it like being a Pat fan for five years bandwagon jumper?

hahaha dude I was born on Cape Cod and work for Cape Cod Hospital. Nice try.

hahaha dude I was born on Cape Cod and work for Cape Cod Hospital. Nice try.

So, it doesn't mean till five years ago you wouldn't rather have watched Dances with the Stars then a Pats football game or football in general.

So, it doesn't mean till five years ago you wouldn't rather have watched Dances with the Stars then a Pats football game or football in general.
i feel sorry for you little guy.you trully are feeling the pain lol.

Dancing with the Stars wasn't on five years ago, so no. Do you Phin fans make any effort whatsoever to make accurate statements?

Yeah and you've done nothing to help the Pats succeed. Way to act all arrogant about something you had nothing to do with. You stand behind your sister while she beats up the bullies that kick the crap out of you, then act like a tough guy.
Wait, fans are supposed to help their teams win, how? By trolling on other team's boards?

Make sense doofin fan... ooops, too late.

And the Pats lost the AFC championship game after giving up the biggest lead in NFL history, you must be proud as well!

No, actually, the Oilers have that honor. You really should spout off unless you know what you are talking about....

In case you need reminding, the Oilers gave up a 35 point lead and lost the game to the Bills.

Next time you should really do your homework...

And you've done nothing to help the phins succeed either. Yet, you are here spouting off and being the arrogant one. Maybe you should shut your bunghole and follow your own advice for a change.

He's probably been following the Patriots since before you were a dream in your daddy's pants. Hell, you've never even watched your team go to a SB except on a DVD....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back