PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFCE: Fish vs. Herm's Chiefies ESPN 8 p.m. Eastern time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stud Ginn runs backwards pretty good.

The fishies may have found a decent back-up to Ronnie Brown.

Edit: spoke too soon.

Last edited:
Ok, so that's two times he won't be taking it to the house, someone should tell him to take the ball and GO THAT WAY!

Porter=horses ass.

From the NFL Network series on the greatest Superbowl Champions, NE Patriots, #9, Porter after the Pittsburg regular season win that year; "They will never, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever be on our level".......Tedy's response; "What level were they on?"..............

Priceless, Porter is on the perfect team for him, going nowhere fast.

I thought Trent looked okay too, but I didn't think the fish were allowed to pressure him?
LOL - I meant the Chiefs. Huard used to play for the Fins, Green used to play for the Chiefs, its just too much for my old brain to handle I guess! I'll edit my post.

OOO, a Volleyball game broke out!

The Ref went to the dentist this game was so boring.

Nice Jaws, putting the pressure on the GM about his gameplan.

Nice job Fishies, 12 men penalties are so cool.

Slow Timeout call by KC, Herm is soooo good at that. :rofl:

Don't you love how the fish handled that punt? A double clutch shank and illegal touching, niiiiiiccccce.

Heh Broomer, how come your not with your evil twin seducing CG?

Cornhole bites, fire him.

Okay, Ty has been extended, the fish just have no more appeal tonight.

Gee, why do I get the feeling had Miami lost the game against KC this thread would have been much longer, full of all kinds of non-sense? Miami wins and it's like chirping crickets.

Gee, why do I get the feeling had Miami lost the game against KC this thread would have been much longer, full of all kinds of non-sense? Miami wins and it's like chirping crickets.

Did you notice only Box was commenting?

What a troll you are.

Miami better find some offensive linemen quick. The Chiefs were in the backfield a lot, and that's unusual.

Beck looked decent.

You know who I really felt bad for this game Zach and Jason during Andrea Kramer asking them how it felt to end their careers with no championships.
I was like ouch that's got to really hurt, plus she called Thomas Zach Taylor I thought that was pretty funny.
Actually I heard her mess up 2 names last night to well known players wow she sucked.

Yep there's no catching you now.

I have to admit, I am concerned with how outstanding the Doofin third teamers have looked vs the Jags and Chiefs third stringers; you know, the guys that will be working at your local car wash and sip and go in about two weeks.

Feelnobrain, you are beyond comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back