PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Playoffs: Chargers @ Steelers game discussion (4:45pm / CBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was reminiscent of brady to branch in the AFCCG.
If you can throw the ball effectively you can beat the steelers like the pats have historically done thats why i didnt think LT being active or inactive wouldnt be much of a difference.

Chargers are going to win, this weekend is going down in NFL infamy, the week that the league realized that watered-down parity is a stupid idea as all four road teams win and we have an 8-8 team and a 9-7 team hosting the conference championship games.

That was absolutely beautiful.

Isn't a Steeler fan the one who made the "Bernard Pollard Fan Club" shirt? Yeah, between that and Hines "Cheap Shot" Ward, go Chargers.

If Mr. Classy was playing, it might be a different story.

this was reminiscent of brady to branch in the AFCCG.
If you can throw the ball effectively you can beat the steelers like the pats have historically done thats why i didnt think LT being active or inactive wouldnt be much of a difference.

Not to mention that LT has been an overrated back the past few years anyway. That Chargers offensive line was coincidentally beastly while he was racking up touchdowns, and as soon as they took a step back, LT dropped about 3 notches.

Blatant arm lock by the defender as well with the ref looking right at it, afraid to make the call.

Chargers are going to win, this weekend is going down in NFL infamy, the week that the league realized that watered-down parity is a stupid idea as all four road teams win and we have an 8-8 team and a 9-7 team hosting the conference championship games.

i would have a problem with that but the pats lost to all 3 playoff teams they played except miami so its hard to completely justify. plus a 11-5 missing playoff team is rare and happens once in20 yrs. i knowiam in the minority but thats my thought

Great start. Now ward gets popped and drops it. Keep it up SD!

Wtf they're going for it on 4 and 8?

this horrible playing surface could come back to bite the steelers since it will slow down the pass rush

Quick kick is only a good idea if your defense can stop them.

Doing the punt like Cassel did.

Roethelesberger should do that every time he gets the ball. He can't do anything else with it.

Nice call on the squib punt. I got a feeling Pitt's defense is going to force a 3 and out here.

How often do you see a quick kick? :eek:

so far norv turner has called a great first drive.lets see what he can do now...

running on the steelers is futile. As BB said,you have to throw the ball to beat them

Well done SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case