AFC playoff seedings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the AFC, nothing 'permanent' (full season) has happened to devastate

Pittsburgh
N.E.
Denver
K.C.

so I don't really see any reason to make major changes in how people expected the AFC to shake out. After all, most people would have started something like:

Patriots in the AFC East
Colts/Texans in the AFC South
Steelers/Ravens/Bengals in the AFC North
Broncos/Raiders/Chiefs in the AFC West

And people would have been arguing about how many, and which, of the Bills/Jets/Dolphins would crap themselves versus playing well enough to challenge for a wild card.

None of that's really changed, beyond the Bills seemingly stepping forward as the AFCE #2.

And where are things today?

palyoff standings after week 9.GIF
Three teams from the West would be in... and the Flippers at number 7... I think the Bills can move past them with a win tonight. Regardless...

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

When healthy the teams that deserve it are Pats, Den, Oak, Pitt, KC. I hope all of them make it.

It is sad one of Indy/Houston will take a spot from someone like the Bills/Ravens/Chargers who i think are better teams on the whole but if you can't make it as the 1st or 2nd WC that is your own fault really.

When healthy the teams that deserve it are Pats, Den, Oak, Pitt, KC. I hope all of them make it.

It is sad one of Indy/Houston will take a spot from someone like the Bills/Ravens/Chargers who i think are better teams on the whole but if you can't make it as the 1st or 2nd WC that is your own fault really.

Are you kidding? Keep the bills and ravens out, please.

Are you kidding? Keep the bills and ravens out, please.

Seriously Bills LOL? There isnt a team I'd rather play more and i mean that 1000%. Fully healthy their limited and have Rex. Taylor is almost a handicap QB for crying out loud. He'll only throw right most of the time and they even have 2 different plays on that side almost every pass.

He cant throw guys open or pick you apart. Especially ovef the middle. So hes stuck with deep sideline, curls/comebacks and quick outs. So his wrs cant exactly burn you with yac.

I have this in my head when i think about playing the Bills ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe