PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

According to Jason La Confora Josh Mcdaniels ready to leave to coach rebuiding Franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love The Drake

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
I don't know how to post the link but the article basically says if a owner shows he really wants him and gives him majority control he will go to a rebuilding franchise.

mod edit: Coveted Josh McDaniels open to leaving Patriots if team fit is right - CBSSports.com

Short list I'm thinking of
  • Dolphins (don't think he would stay in the division)
  • Titans
  • Browns
  • Texans
  • Colts (would make me sick)
  • Niners
  • Chargers
  • Eagles (very strong possibility). They would immediately be my second team, living in the area.

At this point, whatever.

Bill steers the ship, I'm sure we have a young coach on staff who will slide in nicely.

My focus has switched; I'm more concerned with losing Patricia.

Our defense has never been so strong or disciplined.

Josh I was hoping you would stay till Bill hangs it up, but I think its Matt's job when the time comes.

Wouldn't mind bringing O'Brien back as OC if he gets canned.

Or look at Lazor or somebody.

Thoughts.

Not to be grammar nazi, but damn, that was a mega-illegible cleanup in aisle five...

The lions are all too obvious.

He can even go from his own play book and trade the incumbent starting qb. It's perfect.

josh better join a team with a decent QB or this will be his last chance as the head guy.
just stay the **** away from cleveland.

latest

Josh would do a good job if he's paired with a strong Gm Ryan Grigson is not that person. Rick Smith of the Texans has done a good job, but who really thinks bill O'Brien is going anywhere? He also should hand the reins to a defensive coordinator who comes with some head coaching experience.

Atlanta

Pioli is already there.

Tennessee would be my guess. Go somewhere with a great young rookie QB and who has a division rival that he's very used to playing against.

Atlanta

Pioli is already there.
Atlanta just signed a coach this off season, doubt they would only give him one year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he'd go to Cleveland. He's from Canton (and they are very proud of him up there, as I found out when wearing Pats gear around that town) and I think it would be a dream for him to be the guy to finally fix Cleveland.

Most of those jobs are horrible, if he gets offered the Colts job i don't see how he can turn it down.

Easy division, QB in place, his offense would cut Lucks turnovers down dramatically.

Colts job is the best job available this off season if Pagano gets fired.

I would feel back stabbed im sure Brady would as well I dont beleive Josh would do that to Tom.

When Mcdanirls leaves hes taking caserio with him.
So look for a team who needs a new GM as well.
TENN is a great guess.

Without Brady McD is nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would wish him well. Look, it's not time to be selfish. He had chances, I'm sure, to leave at the end of last season. He's a good coach who is both smart and successful. He bombed in his first try, but so did BB. He deserves another shot. I hope Caserio stays, however. I would want him to be the chief when BB moves on... find a good coach (Patricia ?) and stay onboard as player personnel decider.

Josh won't be BB : no one is. But he's earned another chance at HCing.

i havent lovef Mcdaniels play calling the last few games.
Now I know the offense has been crippled.
But you could do a better job establishing the run.
Honestly he isnt guaranteed a head coaching Job in the NFL
You will have Gase,Shula,Campbell,Murlarkey,Jackson all vying for head coaching jobs.
If im a owner im questioning if I dont have a elite QB what will Joshs plays translate on the field.

Tennessee would be my guess. Go somewhere with a great young rookie QB and who has a division rival that he's very used to playing against.

I like Mariota so i hope Tennesse does not hire McDaniels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore