PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A rational how much longer for Brady discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think how this season ends up playing out could go a long ways in determining his decision. A SB win could shorten the time. A AFCC loss could lengthen it.

Disagree with this. I think success will only whet his appetite for more...especially since this current team, with high draft picks from last year waiting on the sidelines along with multiple high picks in the upcoming draft, is only going to get better over the next few years.

I see this group peaking in 2-3 years and being a beast. I don't think TFB leaves them if they turn out like I think they will.

Disagree with this. I think success will only whet his appetite for more...especially since this current team, with high draft picks from last year waiting on the sidelines along with multiple high picks in the upcoming draft, is only going to get better over the next few years.

I see this group peaking in 2-3 years and being a beast. I don't think TFB leaves them if they turn out like I think they will.

This could go either way.

The league is all about parity, but the Patriots have been able to stay among the cream of the crop year after year. They have lost free agents and coordinators, but still the Patriot Machine rolls forward.

When it comes to Brady, we know we have a competitor that will use that one loss to fuel his drive to win 16 games. He has had a chip on his shoulder since day one and I don't see that going anywhere.

Which one do you like the best? The next one.

Probably not until he gets his 5th ring and is widely accepted as the GOAT.

Do not see him playing until 40, but see at least 3 more years..

BB will then continue for a few more years, to show that he was not defined by Brady..

This team will continue to be rebuilt in the trenches, as it has for the past 3 years or so.

When he decides to retire beeing this year or next, I'll just be happy that I got to witness greatness every sunday.

Brady is not going to retire.. he is an ultra competitor.. the guy hates losing and he knows that after football is over the most exciting part of his life will have ended. Brady is very perceptive and has a drive that few can say they have ever felt.

Tom has children

Tom has an incredibly hot wife

Tom has been at the forefront of the NFL elite for 10 years.. well at least 8 years. I would not call his first 2 years elite.

Tom pretty much has it all.

There will be a massive gap in his life after football is over, I doubt he has been thinking about what he is going to do. I think he is telling the truth when he says they will have to drag him off the field.

I say he plays for 10 billion zillion more years. :D

(Were you really expecting rational from someone who predicts 56-3 every week?)

I think how this season ends up playing out could go a long ways in determining his decision. A SB win could shorten the time. A AFCC loss could lengthen it.

TB hasn't tasted the nectar that is the Lombardi Trophy hoist in nearly a decade. Maybe doing it again will only stoke his competitive fire further?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe