PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A little gift from a PhinFan

Status
Not open for further replies.
RonnienOverBruschi said:
yes we suck... but our RB,QB,WR,TE,DLINE DONT.

So in other words our o-line and secondary and donnie spragan suck.

pepper wasnt playing with confidence , i did like what i saw in houston, hes gaining confidence.

maybe he'll break hell loose vs the patsies.

Lol by the way, were gonna win, god i love beating the pats and seeing bellisheck dumb face lmao.

No, I'm pretty sure your entire team sucks, friend. Look at the bright side, after Sunday, Miami is officially in the Brady Quinn sweepstakes!

RonnienOverBruschi said:
yes we suck... but our RB,QB,WR,TE,DLINE DONT.

So in other words our o-line and secondary and donnie spragan suck.

pepper wasnt playing with confidence , i did like what i saw in houston, hes gaining confidence.

maybe he'll break hell loose vs the patsies.

Lol by the way, were gonna win, god i love beating the pats and seeing bellisheck dumb face lmao.

Beating the Pats is great. They all think they can't be beat so it's nice to bring them back to reality just for a moment.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Beating the Pats is great. They all think they can't be beat so it's nice to bring them back to reality just for a moment.

I know you're just a kid, but exactly how old were you the last time Miami made the playoffs? Just curious, Paperboy4Ever04

that was the lamest video I've ever seen.

what's wrong with these people?

SamBam39 said:
that was the lamest video I've ever seen.

what's wrong with these people?

I think it's the sun. A lifetime of baking the brain on sunny beaches seems to lead to ******ation. Luckily, being here only 4 years, I seem to have been spared the effects so far.

2001_patriots_biekert_woodson.jpg

Oh Me GOSH Its Da TUCK RULE

22fbPATRIOTSDOLPHINS.jpg

Mr Brady say hello to my lil friend-
1103634123_4204.jpg

Arturo freeman!

Last edited:
21232154.jpg

Give me a hug ricky!

20dolphins9.JPG

Dont hurt me JT!!!! no

Game10_Patriots_JTcrowder.jpg

LOL LMAO 'FINS'' HUMAN SACK BAG

billbelichick.jpg

I AM SO SCARED OF ZACK THOMAS, I HOPE HE DOESNT REGOGNIZE ME

Such a lousy troll. haha. I guess it says something that you're running smack at this point. You still like your team. We'll see if you come back for the late-season matchup though, I have a feeling you'll be all finned out at that point. Loser.

RonnienOverBruschi said:
5301troy_brown_diss.JPG

Troy must of though he was playing offense.

Um......3 Rings in 5 yrs.....ummmmm.......actually I don't think I have to say any more than that.

Jay

RonnienOverBruschi said:
5301troy_brown_diss.JPG

Troy must of though he was playing offense.

Um....what the ???? "must of though he" does not make any sense.

Jay

Last edited:
super-bowl-ring.jpg

Superbowl 36

patriots_XXXVIII.jpg

Superbowl 38

pats2004.jpg

Superbowl 39

This game is fun!

Brownfan80 said:
Such a lousy troll. haha. I guess it says something that you're running smack at this point. You still like your team. We'll see if you come back for the late-season matchup though, I have a feeling you'll be all finned out at that point. Loser.

come on man why you gotta me a loser?
im a loser cause i like my football team thats struggling?

im sure y'll werent call losers when you missed the playoffs every year, like good job, dipsh1t.

RonnienOverBruschi said:
come on man why you gotta me a loser?
im a loser cause i like my football team thats struggling?

im sure y'll werent call losers when you missed the playoffs every year, like good job, dipsh1t.

Apologies if your feelings were honestly hurt, most Trolls have thicker skin, I didn't see it coming.

Brownfan80 said:
Apologies if your feelings were honestly hurt, most Trolls have thicker skin, I didn't see it coming.

i wasnt hurt homie, im just saying , you shoulnt call people names if you dont know them, its totally disrepectful.

anyway im saying if youre calling me a loser for liking a 1-4 team, i wouldnt be talking cause your organization always sucked until 2001 and that 1995 sb gAme other than that y'll always sucked.

so therefore that makes you and the patsies fans 20 year sore losers.

Yo, what a hoot!

Nice to dream, ain't it? Gotta love your spunk, but it's gonna take more 'n that to get it done on Sunday.

Shouldn't the 'phins be practicing more on the field than doin' videos, though??

:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand