PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A little gift from a PhinFan

Status
Not open for further replies.
RonnienOverBruschi said:
welcome to the golden era of football.

steelers cowboys and dolphins.

also we went undefeated if you didnt know.

Funny that you include the Dolphins with two teams that have 5 Super Bowl titles, and have actually won something in the past 30+ years.:rolleyes:

Fogbuster said:
Yo, what a hoot!

Nice to dream, ain't it? Gotta love your spunk, but it's gonna take more 'n that to get it done on Sunday.

Shouldn't the 'phins be practicing more on the field than doin' videos, though??

:nono:

that video is 10 years old , wow and they say we finfans have the lowest IQ out there.

Last edited:
coltshater said:
Funny that you include the Dolphins with two teams that have 5 Super Bowl titles, and have actually won something in the past 30+ years.:rolleyes:

i was talking about the 70's teams.

RonnienOverBruschi said:
that video is 10 years old , wow and they say we finfans have the lowest IQ out there.

You're the one who drew attention to that ancient video, Einstein.

I'll rephrase it, then: 'phins fans ought to be prayin' for their sorry-ass team rather than playing 10-year old videos of 'em.

But I understand. Dreaming of past glories is better than not dreamin at all.

RonnienOverBruschi said:
i was talking about the 70's teams.

I might be a little slow here, but what does the 1970's teams have to do with this season's Dolphins team. :confused:

The Celtics won 16 championships, the last one 20 years ago, but I don't go around beating my chest over it.

RonnienOverBruschi said:
i wasnt hurt homie, im just saying , you shoulnt call people names if you dont know them, its totally disrepectful.

anyway im saying if youre calling me a loser for liking a 1-4 team, i wouldnt be talking cause your organization always sucked until 2001 and that 1995 sb gAme other than that y'll always sucked.

so therefore that makes you and the patsies fans 20 year sore losers.

Disrespectful? Hm, well to be fair, I wasn't commenting 'loser' because of who you root for, I was commenting 'loser' because of the lame trash talk you're spewing during a 1-3 start. I'm all for people being fans, but people not realizing the right time and place to trash talk? That'll always get a rough comment or two from most people.

Fogbuster said:
You're the one who drew attention to that ancient video, Einstein.

I'll rephrase it, then: 'phins fans ought to be prayin' for their sorry-ass team rather than playing 10-year old videos of 'em.

But I understand. Dreaming of past glories is better than not dreamin at all.

Yes sur, it was to make y'll mad and take you back a few years when we owned the east.

coltshater said:
I might be a little slow here, but what does the 1970's teams have to do with this season's Dolphins team. :confused:

The Celtics won 16 championships, the last one 20 years ago, but I don't go around beating my chest over it.

cause youre making fun of the fins rings like they were won so way back in the day, it doesnt really count.

so i brought up that the 70's was the golden era of football.

and a patsie posted the 3 rings first, so i showed him my 2 rings, so you ask him what does sundays game have to do with superbowl rings. ask Zippo59

Last edited:
Brownfan80 said:
Disrespectful? Hm, well to be fair, I wasn't commenting 'loser' because of who you root for, I was commenting 'loser' because of the lame trash talk you're spewing during a 1-3 start. I'm all for people being fans, but people not realizing the right time and place to trash talk? That'll always get a rough comment or two from most people.

football is about trash talking , wow what kind of loser doenst talk trash EVEN IF hes team is 5-10:singing: :singing: ^^^^^

RonnienOverBruschi said:
football is about trash talking , wow what kind of loser doenst talk trash EVEN IF hes team is 5-10:singing: :singing: ^^^^^
Oh, so that's what football is about. Now I get it.
Here's one for ya then.

Attachments

• nfleaa_lower2.jpg
    nfleaa_lower2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 73
CrazyDave said:
Oh, so that's what football is about. Now I get it.
Here's one for ya then.

yes football is trash talking,ego,confident,hitting,running hard,playing hard,
passing and winning.

now yup thats a missed tackle but hey when you bring that up please bring up the pics of JT demolishing rady.

Also we beat your pats 38-10 in the 2001 season.
Shhhhh!!!!!!

Stupid tuck rule that was oaklands superbowl game.

"yes football is trash talking,ego,confident,hitting,running hard,playing hard,
passing and winning.

now yup thats a missed tackle but hey when you bring that up please bring up the pics of JT demolishing rady.

Shhhhh!!!!!!

Stupid tuck rule that was oaklands superbowl game."

Thanks for making our point for us. Football is about running hard, playing hard, passing and winning, none of which your dolphins do well. Congratulations on beating us a couple times the last few years. I'll gladly take our championships and I don't care about those games, I don't live in the past like stupid phins fans. I can understand why though, you guys don't really have many memories of the present besides David Carr beating you.

RonnienOverBruschi said:
Yes sur, it was to make y'll mad and take you back a few years when we owned the east.

A "few" years?

I might be mad if that video wasn't so lame. But your smack talk is pathetic. Come back after your sixteenth birthday.

:nono:

RonnienOverBruschi said:
cause youre making fun of the fins rings like they were won so way back in the day, it doesnt really count.

so i brought up that the 70's was the golden era of football.

and a patsie posted the 3 rings first, so i showed him my 2 rings, so you ask him what does sundays game have to do with superbowl rings. ask Zippo59

Many of the players on the current Patriots roster own those rings.

RonnienOverBruschi said:
You must be very proud. Congratulations. I know that we won the Superbowl that year and I was very proud.

We were 14 point underdogs for the superbowl in 2001 and still won.

THe Phins are only 9 point underdogs for SUnday's game, so they have a chance if they are the real deal.

If they lose, though, you will will have to admit they are not the same makeup as the Patriots. We won our underdog game and you will have choked it away.

RonnienOverBruschi said:
yes football is trash talking,ego,confident,hitting,running hard,playing hard,
passing and winning.

Shhhhh!!!!!!

Stupid tuck rule that was oaklands superbowl game.
Dude, you're clueless.

Attachments

• nfleaa_lower2.jpg
    nfleaa_lower2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 60
CrazyDave said:
Dude, you're clueless.

Let's see... QB on the ground. Pained look on his face. Ball rolling free. (Eventually scooped up by the Pats). Mmm, yep. Looks like a missed tackle to me too.

coltshater said:
Many of the players on the current Patriots roster own those rings.

As well as the same owner, head coach, and VP of player personnel.

Everyone that wastes the time watching that garbage should at least make a point to rate it. I can't believe I actually watched some of it. What circa 1985?? Oh the humanity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back