PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A game ball for. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean Pees. Good gameplan. Keep those guys in front of you, don't give up too many big plays. Helluva job by the D, even though the plan made it seem like they weren't doing all that much.

Watson had one of those unsexy but WICKED DIFFICULT catches tonight, where the ball is thrown at your feet. He picked it - one of those easily forgettable but tricky receptions that a lot of guys don't make, and that he used to drop consistently. He's a good, quiet, pleasant surprise this season.

And credit to Richter:

He has shown to protect the ball much better this year. Yes, he has seemed to be tackled at the point of reception, but both arms are around the ball this year. The fact that Brady has thrown to him shows belief. The fact that Watson has been mainly thrown to while he has been draped by a defender shows both that belief and is a discredit to our collective concern that Watson just might cough it up. To me, that means Watson has both worked on his craft and relented to a new offensive focus. Kudos to him.

Super Sammy Morris runs like a freight train. Some of the Bengals defenders still have a stiff arm in their face.

Great game Sammy. He won't get to run against 2 linebackers often, still a utility man.

To pick a nit on this great team, how can a 250 RB have zero power in short yardage? Heath Evans is good in the open field, but you have to wonder if he can withstand competition from a FB with some power.

Last edited:
My game ball goes to Vrabel!! I know he is just "doing his job", but I absolutely love it when he gets a touchdown!! :rocker:

besides...Morris..OBVIOUSLY the best...Samuel, Gay and Hobbs.....What about Mike Wright who returned with a monster on special teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back