PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Chargers fan no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool they did that. Few things I couldn't help but think reading this.

1. Why limit it to the AFC? So you can see them play and hopefully beat the Chargers more often? Maybe but in that position I think I'd open it up.

2. It's both amazing and obvious at the same time that perennial loser franchises which could use the business did nothing. If you're the Jags, Bengals, Jets...how do you not send out a reply? And yet obvious further proof as to why they eternally suck.

3. I can't fault him for not sending one to the Raiders. If you don't hate the Donkeys and Chiefs as much why not just pick one of them? If it was me I wouldn't send one to Miami or NYJ but I don't hate the Bills. I don't know that I would sign on for the mess that franchise has become but if say they had the Chiefs talent maybe I would do it as an FU to my old organization.

4. If I was a long time Chargers fan another thing that might entice me to become a Pats fan is Harrison and Seau ending their careers here. It's a quasi link to the Chargers past.

If the Pats ceased to exist or entered into a market far away, not sure I would go through all the trouble to do a letter writing campaign..

As a fan never expected much from any of the Boston Teams I root for except to try to win...

If they for some reason no longer existed here, my choice would be easy.. I would become a Saints fan.

Good for the Patriots.. takes the air out of what a "cold, heartless organization they are"...

Magnificent use of the word extirpated by Shaun. Welcome aboard Shaun.

If they for some reason no longer existed here, my choice would be easy.. I would become a Saints fan.

I could root for the Saints. I think when Brees/Payton move on they're more screwed than the Pats losing BB/TB even though the Patriots duo is better because the Krafts are one of the franchise obsessed with winning. There may be a few Pete Carroll years but not Rod Rust years and they're rebuild quicker.

I could root for the Saints. I think when Brees/Payton move on they're more screwed than the Pats losing BB/TB even though the Patriots duo is better because the Krafts are one of the franchise obsessed with winning. There may be a few Pete Carroll years but not Rod Rust years and they're rebuild quicker.

It would be easier to figure out who I could not root for, than to figure out who I would root for if the Saints pooped the bed.. there are so many teams I could immediately cross of the list.. Bronco's, NYJ, NYG, Philly and Jax immediately come to mind.

Last edited:
It would be easier to figure out who I could not root for, than to figure out who I would root for is the Saints pooped the bed.. there are so many teams I could immediately cross of the list.. Bronco's, NYJ, NYG, Philly and Jax immediately come to mind.

You forgot the Ravens, Steelers, Raiders and Dolphins. No doubt the exclusion list is much easier. I really think it would be an NFC team for me. Likely the Seahawks, maybe the Vikings.

My letter would go out to:
Seahawks
Chiefs
Vikings
Lions
Browns

I would root for the Saints ( I like them and they got hosed by the clown also ) or the Seahawks as living in Vancouver there are so many Seahawk fans here and Seattle is so close, I could go down to the games quite easily !

How's the little lady doing these days? She's got to be getting close to an age where she might remember some of this?

It has been 6 years. Can’t believe it. She’s doing great but she doesn’t remember any of it.

It has been 6 years. Can’t believe it. She’s doing great but she doesn’t remember any of it.

I think he meant if she remembers these Super Bowl victories.

I can’t believe it’s been six years. I’m so glad she’s doing great!

I think he meant if she remembers these Super Bowl victories.

I can’t believe it’s been six years. I’m so glad she’s doing great!

Oh yeah. Haha. She remembers both the Seattle and the Falcons ones as I scared the crap out of her due to celebrating butler’s interception. Lol.

Oh yeah. Haha. She remembers both the Seattle and the Falcons ones as I scared the crap out of her due to celebrating butler’s interception. Lol.
Yup. I meant remember the SBs. If she has memories of those 2 she should really remember this one.

If the Pats fell off the face of the earth, I'd be a Saints fan, no doubt.

If the NFL banned the Saints and the Pats, maybe the Cardinals, since I'm an Arizona resident...it'd be like being a Pats fan in 1991.

What a a dumbass! His only realistic choice was to boycott the NYJFL*. Don't support a group of human beings who think it's ok to extort taxpayers for stadium funding.

If Pats disappeared, I'd probably go Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back