PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

7 weeks down, 45 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay you a compliment and you post this drivel? I wasn't even born in 1971 and you call me old and grumpy?

If you weren't even born in 1971 and you became a season ticket holder in 1992, you're pretty damn lucky. Many people would kill to have had season tickets as long as you did before choosing to drop them.

If you weren't even born in 1971 and you became a season ticket holder in 1992, you're pretty damn lucky. Many people would kill to have had season tickets as long as you did before choosing to drop them.

I bought my season tickets when I was 19 years old. There were plenty of seats available back in those days. Luck has nothing to do with it.

Anyone over the age of 35 or 36 *****ing about not being able to get season tickets should have bought them back in the day when they were $27 and there was no waiting list.

I bought my season tickets when I was 19 years old. There were plenty of seats available back in those days. Luck has nothing to do with it.

Anyone over the age of 35 or 36 *****ing about not being able to get season tickets should have bought them back in the day when they were $27 and there was no waiting list.

You're a real breath of fresh air. Thank you for the joy that you bring.

PJ: first of all, when you wrote "The number of bad threads has decreased..." I first thought that you were referring to improved Quality Control at a Suzhou silk processor. :)

More seriously, I'm planning to take a different approach than your's to next season and take it "one week at a time." I can't think ahead to another SB or another Playoffs. I don't feel I can know what we're actually going to get on the field until the guys have played a few weeks--I'm not talking about the talent, as we already know how solid that is! What I mean is that I don't know how the team is going to react to the 18 wins and all it took to get them and to the one loss and how painful it was. The history of SB losers in the next season is dismal for a reason. I'm not saying it's going to be dismal for us, I'm just saying I want to take it slow before I let my expectations go nuts again.

You're a real breath of fresh air. Thank you for the joy that you bring.

When did you buy season tickets? I thought you have stated that Dad has the tix?

When did you buy season tickets? I thought you have stated that Dad has the tix?

I got them 2 years ago. I let my father use them now while I'm over here. I couldn't afford tickets until about 2003 or so. Before 2005 I'd only been to 2 or 3 games ever.

PJ: first of all, when you wrote "The number of bad threads has decreased..." I first thought that you were referring to improved Quality Control at a Suzhou silk processor. :)
:D

More seriously, I'm planning to take a different approach than your's to next season and take it "one week at a time." I can't think ahead to another SB or another Playoffs. I don't feel I can know what we're actually going to get on the field until the guys have played a few weeks--I'm not talking about the talent, as we already know how solid that is! What I mean is that I don't know how the team is going to react to the 18 wins and all it took to get them and to the one loss and how painful it was. The history of SB losers in the next season is dismal for a reason. I'm not saying it's going to be dismal for us, I'm just saying I want to take it slow before I let my expectations go nuts again.

That actually sounds like a very smart idea.

I got them 2 years ago. I let my father use them now while I'm over here. I couldn't afford tickets until about 2003 or so. Before 2005 I'd only been to 2 or 3 games ever.

Good for you. Why are you giving me crap then?

I purchased season tickets when Orthwein owned the team.

If I can't voice my opinion on a Pats message board about the way the Kraft is treating the fans then I guess I cant talk at all.

If I can't voice my opinion on a Pats message board about the way the Kraft is treating the fans then I guess I cant talk at all.

It's just coming across as a bit one-sided and focussing only on the bad, that's all dude.

Also, I don't like being called weak.

It's just coming across as a bit one-sided and focussing only on the bad, that's all dude.

Also, I don't like being called weak.

If you don't want to be called weak then stop calling out people who have had season tickets a heck of a lot longer than you.

You know. Those people who bought tickets before Krafty owned the team?

If you don't want to be called weak then stop calling out people who have had season tickets a heck of a lot longer than you.

Edit: you know what, I'm not going to sully my own thread. So I'll remove my hilarious insults and simply say instead, "whatever you say, guy."

I do want to point out one thing, though. You called me weak when I said absolutely no more than "(Kraft's) a hero of mine for numerous reasons." See http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=79890&page=2. So if I get this right, you can say whatever you want on a messageboard and expect no contrary opinions, but others with contrary opinions cannot. If my posting my opinion is "calling out people", then I don't know what to say.

Last edited:

Stop being a jerk, will ya? If you don't want the tickets don't pay for them, simple as that.

Go to another team and buy seat options.

Last edited:

Not really the same team now, is it Einstein?

Do you really think prices for the former NFL, one of the worst funded organizations with probably the worst stadium ever built in any way compares to the deluxe first class organization and product Kraft puts on the field?

And this is coming from about the biggest Billy Sullivan apologist around.

Last edited:
not my fight, but "can't we all just get along." we're all pats fans, ya know, and we sure have to stick together against the rest of the country these days...

Edit: you know what, I'm not going to sully my own thread. So I'll remove my hilarious insults and simply say instead, "whatever you say, guy."

I do want to point out one thing, though. You called me weak when I said absolutely no more than "(Kraft's) a hero of mine for numerous reasons." See http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=79890&page=2. So if I get this right, you can say whatever you want on a messageboard and expect no contrary opinions, but others with contrary opinions cannot. If my posting my opinion is "calling out people", then I don't know what to say.

Kraft is one of my heros too.

I would loev to be able to bye the team that I have grown up loving. Not to mention he seems like a good family guy and he is certainly successful.

And don't say he successful because of his wife because IMO that is another reason to look up to him....I would love to find me a suger mama

not my fight, but "can't we all just get along." we're all pats fans, ya know, and we sure have to stick together against the rest of the country these days...

You're right, of course.

Dude - Seriously, what is wrong with you? You have problem that needs treating, it's called Anger Mgt., find a therapist in your local area and sign up.

Goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back