PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

7-2 at the bye: how many more regular season losses for the Pats?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

At 7-2... how many more regular season losses for the Pats this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
And if you think they WILL lose one or more, to whom do you think it will be?

EDIT: I accidentally hit two when I meant one... I think they lose one remaining game... reminiscent of that Miami game in 2004... dunno who... just a loss from out of nowhere... and they then go into Denver for the AFCCG and kick the crap out of them all over again. :)

Last edited:
Green Bay doesn't have the defense to stop us for even a second. That game is going to be a well out of hand blow out that will shock the talking heads and fail to live up to Brady v Rodgers expectations.

Green Bay will have no answer for us defensively.

Andrew Luck sucks against Belichick.

Miami nor the Bills are beating us at home.

Our schedule is overrated, honestly. We probably win out. Maybe lose one to an inspired San Diego team in their house, but I doubt it.

I think the Pats already had their WTF games they usually have each year in Miami and KC so I say they go 14-2

I'll pull a Trent Dilfer and say that I thought after the KC game they would be fortunate going 10-6. I had serious doubts about the line and really wondered about Gronk's health and LaFell picking up the offense.

I still think their remaining schedule is challenging-but not insurmountable.

Winning out is possible, but I think they'll stumble somewhere, maybe a couple of spots.

They will beat MIA, DET, BUF and NYJ. That'll take 'em to 11 wins.

SD, INDY and GB...I can't see them losing 2 of 3 to that crew.

13-3.

Road games against mobile QBs and good running games scare me.

13-3 looks to be the worst case scenario.
I don't even think a 1-whatever Jets team will have the inspiration to put up another tough one at the end of the year.

14-2 very possible.

13-3 also possible.

Either way, I think HFA is ours.

I am guessing they will have one down game and go 13-3 and have HFA.

I say we lose to either SD who will likely be fighting for their playoff lives in that game on the road, or maybe even Detroit, who has a stout D and could potentially match it with their offense once Megatron and Bush get healthy.

13-3, and we get the tiebreaker over Denver, who I believe will lose 1-2 more.

For some reason, we usually struggle in SD. The Packers game seems tough, but we also typically own the NFC. I think we beat INdy i just don't see us loosing after a bye.

So I think we lose one more game against either SD or GB. We destroy the LOLphins @Gillete and show them who is the real AFC East boss.

And if you think they WILL lose one or more, to whom do you think it will be?

EDIT: I accidentally hit two when I meant one... I think they lose one remaining game... reminiscent of that Miami game in 2004... dunno who... just a loss from out of nowhere... and they then go into Denver for the AFCCG and kick the crap out of them all over again. :)

6 Ws is my prediction. Bank on it. Though I haven't been really good with predictions, I'm really feeling it haha.

That's what I predicted when there was a thread about the next 6 tough games. So far I'm 2/6. Sticking to it and going even farther... Zero losses.

I think we will run the table the rest of the way but I will concede that they could possibly lose one more (To whom, I have no idea). But none of the teams left scare me. Not with the way our offense is playing right now

I think we'll go 13-3 (losing @GB) but I envision close calls that could go the other way with DET, SD, and maybe even the divisional games (but probably not). I'm not worried about Indy though.

@IND - W 38-27 (8-2)
DET - W 26-21 (9-2)
@GB - L 30-38 (9-3)
@SD - W 28-24 (10-3)
MIA - W 30-13 (11-3)
@NYJ - W 24-7 (12-3)
BUF - W 27-24 (13-3)

Green Bay doesn't have the defense to stop us for even a second. That game is going to be a well out of hand blow out that will shock the talking heads and fail to live up to Brady v Rodgers expectations.

Green Bay will have no answer for us defensively.

Andrew Luck sucks against Belichick.

Miami nor the Bills are beating us at home.

Our schedule is overrated, honestly. We probably win out. Maybe lose one to an inspired San Diego team in their house, but I doubt it.

Broncos has a much easier schedule remaining. Nobody really scary. Maybe Phins.

They could easily go 14-2.

On the other hand, we have to go to Indy, Detriot, and Green Bay.

I think the hope is to get the 1-seed, if we tie with Broncos.

Even the Bills game could be a trap.

can not afford to lose home field again. I think we can only really lose one more game. id assume broncos will lose at least one more.

Last edited:
Broncos has a much easier schedule remaining. Nobody really scary. Maybe Phins.

They could easily go 14-2.

On the other hand, we have to go to Indy, Detriot, and Green Bay.

I think the hope is to get the 1-seed, if we tie with Broncos.

Broncos have two tough division games in San Diego and in Arrowhead and I don't trust them not to drop an upset to someone.

iapatsfan = Pats will lose the next 7 games to go on the record he predicted early.:rolleyes:

Really? They might be a 10 win team by the time the pats play them. And Pats might only have 11 wins when that game happens.

I picked two, but honestly thinking about it more 1 sounds about right. Even in their best seasons the Pats lay an egg more often than not, and there are some decent teams in there. I agree with others that their schedule is overrated, but Indy, GB, Miami, Buffalo, SD and Detroit all present a level of difficulty even if I think they'll be favored in each. One stinker from Brady, one game where the bounces don't go their way, it'll happen. 13-3, perhaps the #1 seed still though I think the Broncos lose again too.

I picked two, but honestly thinking about it more 1 sounds about right. Even in their best seasons the Pats lay an egg more often than not, and there are some decent teams in there. I agree with others that their schedule is overrated, but Indy, GB, Miami, Buffalo, SD and Detroit all present a level of difficulty even if I think they'll be favored in each. One stinker from Brady, one game where the bounces don't go their way, it'll happen. 13-3, perhaps the #1 seed still though I think the Broncos lose again too.

Miami plays the Patriots here in the middle of December. We have to play them all, but I have no faith Miami can do it in the Razor, in the middle of winter.

I have concerns about the running game but I think we're good. This team is just playing too good in every phase. Usually we only have an offense, so when it has a bad late season day we're in trouble, but we can afford less than 24-7 Brady perfection now

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back