PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers RT Jonas Jennings and OLB Manny Lawson out vs. Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - news, projections, rankings, draft guide - Rotoworld.com

49ers RT Jonas Jennings (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 5.

Replacement Barry Sims got beat up by Saints LE Charles Grant last week and it won't get any easier for him this Sunday against Patriots LE Ty Warren.

49ers OLB Manny Lawson (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 5.

The Niners will start Parys Haralson in his left outside linebacker spot against the Patriots. That could lead Justin Smith to play more snaps with his hand up. Lawson has only 11 tackles and no sacks through four games.

Warren needs a breakout game

Just what JT O'Sullivan needs is to have Jennings out. Yes, Jennings is nothing special, but O'Sullivan is getting killed back there. Jennings out for a long period of time could end O'Sullivan up on IR.

Warren needs a breakout game

I know I will get sh!t on for saying this but I don't care.

Warren looked great a couple of years ago, now not so much.

IIRC, Warren had a killer game against the Jets. He was in the backfield all day.

IIRC, Warren had a killer game against the Jets. He was in the backfield all day.

He's been solid, just nothing special. He deserves to make the pro-bowl one of these years, he just needs to take to that next level.

He's been the best player on the defensive line in all three games. Teams run at Seymour, not Warren.

Warren just gets unlucky because, though he is better than Seymour, his name is not as well known. I'm surprised Patriots fans don't recognize this, though.

I don't care who is playing or not playing for the 9ers. Irrespective of who is playing, I would like to see us give a solid performance that convinces me that the Miami game was an aberration.

go Pats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back