PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

4 PM games discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I blame YOU. Yes, you for watching those morons. Patrick & Olberman? C'mon. It's clear from your posts that you know SO much more about football than they. {It's the Internet so let me explain that I'm NOT being sarcastic, but complementary} Me, I don't watch those shows. Any of 'em.
Not intended for me, but I'll intercept...just keeping the TV warm for Sunday night football (same station). :)

But yeah, like him or not, Berman's Primetime, even with Tom Jackson, was so much better than this football night in America abortion.

Personally I blame YOU. Yes, you for watching those morons. Patrick & Olberman? C'mon. It's clear from your posts that you know SO much more about football than they. {It's the Internet so let me explain that I'm NOT being sarcastic, but complementary} Me, I don't watch those shows. Any of 'em.

Yeah, I can't disagree. I don't normally watch their pregame show, or if I do I see the highlights it's with the sound off. While I faithfully avoid bspn, I figured these guys may provide little insight but be otherwise harmless going through the NFL scores. I don't know how long it's been that I listened to either one of them for more than a couple of minutes. I guess I should have remembered their Bristol roots.

This is good for the Pats. The Steelers still have NE at NE, Dallas, at Baltimore, and at Tennessee on their schedule. This game could be huge if the Pats win the division since they have a far better shot now at the first round bye.

We only have to care about the Colts if we don't win the division at this point.

iam not so sure abt it. i dont want to see the colts team getting hot in the playoffs and their schedule is quite favorable now...

Love winning games nobody gives us a shot in. We had not won in Pitts as the Indy Colts ever. Sweet win.

Cardiac Colts.

:eat2:

Last edited:
Love winning games nobody gives us a shot in. We had not won in Pitts as the Indy Colts ever. Sweet win.

Cardiac Colts.

:eat2:

Oh, I figured when they dabbled with benching Ben in favor of Byron this was definitely a game you had a shot at... As long as Manning is upright the colts will always pose a threat to teams who beat themselves between missed opportunities and bonehead mistakes.

colts have a pretty favorable schedule to make the playoffs now , thats why i wouldve rather had pitts win and bury the colts a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News