PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3000 unsold tickets to Pats at Dolphins, week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, why are you people wasting your time with this guy? You're feeding the troll, and he's just a Dolphins fan anyways.

Is Chad Henne still their QB? Yes? Ok, then that settles it. They still suck.

Ehh.... I put him on ignore. I'm ahead of last year's record pace as we approach the first game of the season.

I guess Miami fans...can see into the future ...and know they are f* ..... this year .....
:beatingcoming::beatingcoming:

Boy, it must really suck being a Dolphins Fan knowing the first team you see is the Patriots with this line up bearing down on your team. TOUGH HORSE PIE..........:singing: Probley be more Pats fans there than Fish fans too. :D

The fish almost always play us tough.

First off. Your coach Jimmy was taping signals as well, however the Dolphins still didn't win. Doesn't that prove how insignificant it is/was?

No.

And Jimmy ain't my coach. I think Huizinga was nuts for forcing out Shula. I wish he had tried to get Shu's to hire a GM - because that was his one failing. Of course he'd recognize a talent like Dan Marino... but he honestly just didn't draft well over the latter part of his career. But man, that guy could coach like God taught him how. :) In my 45 years, I've never seen a better football coach.... and yes that includes Bill. Talk to me when he's averaged 10 wins a year over a 33 year career, and we'll discuss it.

I don't think it proves a thing... as Jimmy didn't film the signals from illegal locations, and he had no system (as was detailed in Spygate) of trying to use the information gleened, DURING the game the signals were filmed. Nor did Jimmy have a presumed eventual HoF QB involved neck deep in his schemes - as Tom Brady was, first as a backup feeding the stolen information to Drew Bledsoe... and then being the beneficiary of the ill gotten gains himself.

Secondly, If you're not constantly looking for an advantage.....you're not trying. Newsflash: coaches are still stealing signals :cool:

Got it. Patriot motto: "If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!" :)

Lastly: I'm one of thousands of fans that have been with this team my entire life. Season tickets since 94.

Good for you. I am friends with several Pats fans I've known since the early 80's. I didn't say all of you were fairweather Johnsons.... just a lot of you. hehehe

Bandwagon fans are everywhere.

Which was the only point I was trying to make, if you can get over being butt-hurt about your team cheating. LOL

Don't assume there were no fans before 2001 just because the Patriots were not on national tv every other week (like they are today). There were several hard core fans back in the day...people in Miami just didn't see them (or care).

Not so. As I said, I've been friends with some Pats fans who were fans back in the early 80's. They are great guys, and deserved the success your team eventually found.

On the other hand, with that success came an influx of arrogant fair-weather Johnsons... who for a time (that I'm not sure is over yet) turned your fanbase a bunch of bandwagon arrogant idiots - imminently despicable in almost every way. :)

Not saying it doesn't happen to every fanbase of a winning team.... but it's hard to take seeing a fanbase go from one of the most classy and deserving (Pats fans prior to 2001).... to a big group of.... well... I'll just leave it there. hehe And maybe its harder to see it when their in your division. lol

Sounds to me like you're just tired of getting your ***** kicked by the Pats for the last 15 years,

Well considering I posted results in this same thread that prove the Miami Dolphins have been one of the most successful teams vs. the Patriots since Bill Belichek took over your head coaching spot... I don't think it's that.

No... I'm sure of it. Its your arrogant, front running, bandwagon, cheater supporting, fanbase. lol

Well, to be fair, Mandich died and Goldberg was basically forced into retirement.

I honestly have no idea who he's talking about. But if it's 790... they've been all butt-hurt since they lost the Dolphins broadcasting rights a couple of years ago.

There isn't any shortage of Dolphins fans in Miami... but maybe they are a bit more angry than usual. :) I think you guys drafting Mallett may have pushed some of them over the edge. LOL

Seriously, why are you people wasting your time with this guy? You're feeding the troll, and he's just a Dolphins fan anyways.

I guess Troll = anyone with an opposing viewpoint?

Come on guy... its football. Talk and enjoy yourself! I'm not gonna give you cootie's, just because I might have a different opinion and perspective.

Ehh.... I put him on ignore. I'm ahead of last year's record pace as we approach the first game of the season.

Bet your a democrat too aren't ya? Proudly ignoring, slandering, and vilifying - any viewpoint you didn't formulate or approve of for years. :)

Tolerance in action! hehehe

I honestly have no idea who he's talking about. But if it's 790...

Evan Cohen, from ESPN 760

He also does TV sports at 11 on a West Palm TV station, channel 5

BIO: Evan Cohen

"Evan’s favorite sports teams are the New York Mets and New England Patriots, and his favorite athletes are Michael Jordan and Tom Brady"

His sidekick is "J-Mart" who is a Colts fan. They spend about as much time debating Brady vs. Manning as they do any topic having to do with Florida pro sports.

Yes, the station is the #1 rated sports talk station in the West Palm/Ft. Lauderdale market.

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, Mandich died and Goldberg was basically forced into retirement.

I forgot one... Sciambi is now announcing up in New York. I wasn't a particular fan of Boog, but he was legitimate on air talent.

Evan Cohen, from ESPN 760

He also does TV sports at 11 on a West Palm TV station, channel 5

BIO: Evan Cohen

"Evan’s favorite sports teams are the New York Mets and New England Patriots, and his favorite athletes are Michael Jordan and Tom Brady"

His sidekick is "J-Mart" who is a Colts fan. They spend about as much time debating Brady vs. Manning as they do any topic having to do with Florida pro sports.

I like the Steelers in '75...
I only like the Broncos when they come alive...
I liked the Redskins in '83...
There when the Patriots are playin' well yeah...
Well they're the team for me...
'Cause I'm Fairweather Cohen...
Yeah yes I'm Fairweather Cohen!

:rocker:

wockenbauss was probably leading the "We want Orton" chants in the Dolphins' training camp, then drank some aqua koolaid and now is a Henne stalker. That is, until Chad throws two INTs in a half a week from Monday, and then wockenbauss will be found leading the "Henne sucks" chants.

See the photo in my signature below? An analogous one of a Dolphins championship rally would be in black and white, since color film was "newfangled" way back then.

Last edited:
I reported this idiot, he's still mentioning cheating but tries to tone it down with a smile face or "lol"

At least you'll beat out Buffalo for 3rd place!

I don't think it proves a thing... as Jimmy didn't film the signals from illegal locations, and he had no system (as was detailed in Spygate) of trying to use the information gleened, DURING the game the signals were filmed. Nor did Jimmy have a presumed eventual HoF QB involved neck deep in his schemes - as Tom Brady was, first as a backup feeding the stolen information to Drew Bledsoe... and then being the beneficiary of the ill gotten gains himself.

Here is Jimmy himself disproving your ignorance.

Q: How about the spying thing Jimmy. You’re a coach does that bother you what Belichick did?

JJ: Oh please. I’ve said it on our show. Eighteen years ago a scout for the Chiefs told me what they did, and he said what you need to do is just take your camera and you go and zoom in on the signal caller and that way you can sync it up. The problem is that if they’re not on the press box side you can’t do it from the press box, you have to do it from the sideline. This was 18 years ago.

Q: You think the NFL came down too hard on them?

JJ: No, no, I said it on the show. He was wrong for doing it for the simple reason that the league knew this was going on not just in New England but around the league. And the league sent out the memorandum to all of the teams saying you cannot do this. And so that’s when Bill Belichick was wrong. After he got the memorandum saying don’t do it any more, he did it.

Q: Did you ever steal signals?

JJ: Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did.

Q: Via video, Jimmy? Or no?

JJ: Oh yeah, I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because you’re going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Jimmy Johnson thinks Spygate is overblown

Got it. Patriot motto: "If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!" :)

That was also the motto of Johnson, Cowher, Mangini and every other NFL coach you have ever heard of.

Cowher seems to absolve the Patriots for any wrongdoing.

"Listen, there's people stealing signals all the time before that," Cowher said. "You have ways to hide those things. We had wristbands for our defense. I remember trying to get offensive plays and see what the formations were. Everybody knows.

Cowher: Patriots are team of decade - AFC East Blog - ESPN

No... I'm sure of it. Its your arrogant, front running, bandwagon, cheater supporting, fanbase. lol

Very ironic coming from a fan base that had a known cheater coach as well:bricks:

Last edited:
Row 1 in the endzone......ya, I'm gloating :D

Okay; any alternate suggestions then?
For you? I think Finheaven would be a great place for you! It's full of arrogant, teen posters... who want to ban everyone who hints the Dolphins might not be best team in the league every year. you'll fit right in, other than not being a fan. lol
WTF?

This was the first of only two questions I asked in this thread, and that's your response? What the **** did I say for you to imply that I'm an 'arrogant, teen poster'? I asked you a legitimate question, hoping to find some intelligent football conversation, and that's how you respond?

**** you. You're a ******* troll and deserved to be banned.

In what alternate universe is missing the playoffs with back-to-back losing seasons better year back-to-back division titles and making the playoffs?

:confused:
Fine. There are 31 losers each year.... and the last two years, you've been a higher ranked loser than the Dolphins. Feel better? :) lol

Actually I felt very good about last year. Expected the team to go about 9-7, maybe 10-6. It was supposed to be a rebuilding year where a bunch of new guys got some experience, and the team over achieved after losing two of their top starters on defense (Bodden, Warren) for the entire season. Going way beyond that expectation was awesome.

How about you, did you feel better about your team at the end of your 7-9 season?

Last edited:
I don't think it proves a thing... as Jimmy didn't film the signals from illegal locations, and he had no system (as was detailed in Spygate) of trying to use the information gleened, DURING the game the signals were filmed.

Alright, screw banning you ... for a while anyways.

Okay Einstein, run down to the Piggly Wiggly and get some Heavy Duty Reynolds Wrap so you can strap on your tinfoil hat, and please enlighten us all as to how that information was used during the course of a game, how it determined the outcome of all those games, and how it is so blatantly obvious that the lack of that information has affected the Patriots performance since then.

I reported this idiot, he's still mentioning cheating but tries to tone it down with a smile face or "lol"

At least you'll beat out Buffalo for 3rd place!

Will they? I'm not totally convinced.

Fine, I'll play. This is easy:

Fine. There are 31 losers each year.... and the last two years, you've been a higher ranked loser than the Dolphins. Feel better? :) lol

I disagree, but sure, let's go with that.

But man, that guy could coach like God taught him how. :) In my 45 years, I've never seen a better football coach.... and yes that includes Bill. Talk to me when he's averaged 10 wins a year over a 33 year career, and we'll discuss it.

You yourself just pointed out that every season has one winner and 31 losers. Winning 10 games doesn't matter if you don't bring home the Lombardi. By your own logic, Shula was only worth a damn twice in his entire time with the Dolphins, which has to make him probably the most overrated coach in NFL history (by your own logic, anyways). Belichick surpassed that in under a decade. If you're really desperate, I guess you could point to Shula's 1968 pre-SB championship that he didn't even win with the Dolphins, which would pull him even with Belichick... for now.

I was assuming that this guy was 14 years old; if he's 45 and like this, then I just pity the guy. On an unrelated note, if I had nothing better to do with my Labor Day weekend than troll some other NFL team's fan boards for hours on end, I'd probably just kill myself and get it over with. That's just me, though, hehehe :)

Last edited:
ya know, i could blow up every one of his nonsensical pronouncements but it's a moronic dolphin fan that has zero knowledge of the history of the nfl so why waste my time. those idiots think the nfl started in '72 and ended in '74. aka medieval times.

Good for you. I am friends with several Pats fans I've known since the early 80's. I didn't say all of you were fairweather Johnsons.... just a lot of you. hehehe

Not so. As I said, I've been friends with some Pats fans who were fans back in the early 80's. They are great guys, and deserved the success your team eventually found.

The arrogant, front running, bandwagon, cheater supporting, fanbase are your friends? Is this because no one else can stand being near you? Who the phuck are your enemies.....Jet fans?

what a doo baggie....Obviously you cant get over the fact your pathetic team hasnt done squat since the 70's.

...and why the lol after every senseless statement??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick