PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Treats on Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Treat 1: The Packers upset the Jets with a blizzard of short, pinpoint passes. Jets lose, and as the Patriots/Vikings game is kicking off, the Patriots have a half-game lead over the Jets in the AFC East.

Treat 2: The Patriots beat the Vikings, with Brett Favre playing, and playing surprisingly well. Tom Brady gets the game ball for his pinpoint accuracy and 3 TD passes. Pats roll, 31-24, and sit alone atop the AFC East.

Treat 3: The Saints rise up on national TV and defeat the (overrated) Steelers Sunday night, and in turn expose the Steelers surprisingly porous pass defense. Saints win 24-17. Patriots wake up Monday morning as the only one-loss team in the league, and as the #1 seed in the AFC.

A Halloween to remember!

Last edited:
Treat 1: The Packers upset the Jets with a blizzard of short, pinpoint passes. Jets lose, and as the Patriots/Vikings game is kicking off, the Patriots have a half-game lead over the Jets in the AFC East.

Treat 2: The Patriots beat the Vikings, with Brett Favre playing, and playing surprisingly well. Tom Brady gets the game ball for his pinpoint accuracy and 3 TD passes. Pats roll, 31-24, and sit alone atop the AFC East.

Treat 3: The Saints rise up on national TV and defeat the (overrated) Steelers Sunday night, and in turn expose the Steelers surprisingly porous pass defense. Saints win 24-17. Patriots wake up Monday morning as the only one-loss team in the league, and as the #1 seed in the AFC.

A Halloween to remember!

Awesome if it can all come true! I'll just take #2 if we can't have everything :)

A Halloween to remember!

All of this seems very possible to me..and throw in a colts loss just for fun.

A Halloween to remember!
I like the way you think...

Not a bad chance of happening. I'm feeling good about Sunday.

A Halloween to remember!

It's like you're reading my mind... 5 STARS!!!! :)

Stranger things have happened.

Don't forget for the Patriots Cheerleaders Halloween costumes to be awesome again!

I know I want that to happen but at the same time everyone in the media will pay attention to them again

As long as we beat the Steelers and the Jets, I think we'll be fine. They'll lose some other games, we'll lose some other games.

That way, all we have to do is at least tie the Jets record and win the tie-breaker, maybe by the Ravens game, and beat the Steelers record.

This is, of course, assuming that these three teams are still at the top of the AFC in January.

Bump to say, so far, so good.

Treat 1 looking real good. Packers stopped Hets on 4th dow, 4 minutes to go, Packers pulling a shutout, 6-0.

2 out of 2 so far. One more to go tonight.

You got it bro. 2 treats but I want 3. I'm greedy.

Saints not letting Steelers bully them. Even though behind 3-0, Saints defense is setting the tone. I like my chances of getting all treats, and no tricks.

A Halloween to remember!

Can I get the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

Saints up 13-3 with 13 minutes left. I like it! :D

Last edited:
Wow.. Sean Payton has balls the size of jupiter. That was a genius call if completed but horrible if failed. Awesome stuff.

A Halloween to remember!
The descriptions are off, but nice job getting all 3 games right. Halloween is the best!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes