PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 Patriots Picks owned

The Patriots have plenty of draft ammo this year to move up for quality players. Let's hope they make a few moves that help the team. They really need to reload this year to get back to being a playoff quality team.

The Patriots have plenty of draft ammo this year to move up for quality players. Let's hope they make a few moves that help the team. They really need to reload this year to get back to being a playoff quality team.
Yeah if you Don't get at least two for three quality players from any Draft it has to be considered a disaster! This is a very key year for us in that area we really need some quality hits especially early on.

What type of value would packaging some of the 4th's and 6th's net us? Over the last two drafts we seem to have a high success rate of contributors in the top 125.

2021- Mac (15), Barmore (38), Rhamondre (120)
2022- Strange (29) Tyquan TBD but (50), Marcus Jones (85), Jack Jones (121).

Ideally we would get 6 picks in the top 125 and grab 4-5 contributors vs. 11 picks.

In Matt Groh we trust.

i think we need a Tackle in the 1st or 2nd round, even if we have to reach to do it.

The more I mock, the more terrified I am of not getting one of the top 6 LT prospects by the time its our turn in round 2. We desperately need young talent to come in at the OT positions and soon... it will look really grim for us if we don't find a quality starter, unless they have plans to trade for a veteran or target an elite one coming out in FA next year, but its unlikely at elite T is going to hit FA

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back